Big Kat is offline Junior Member

Wink Help with second cycle (sort of)

First post guys so bear with me.
    35yo
    5'8"
    226lbs
    Working out casually for 10+ years, training hard and strict 8 months.
    Diet CKD 2000 cals 225/150/25 p/f/c
    Bf 16% (5 caliper)

Ok so here goes, had back surgery four years ago and was on a TON of meds for pain and nerve issues. Used to be a great athlete, was gymnast, played football, baseball etc. Always been a big boy but after surgery in 07 I ballooned to 300lbs. Got down slowly to 270 but was stuck, libido in the trash etc. Saw a doc who did a test level and I was 226 so started hrt with test cyp. 100mg/wk. Been doing that for 8 months and it helped some but still to much pain to pump serious weight. About 3 months ago I started yoyoing the test like 200mg for 2 weeks 300 for 2 weeks then back to 100 for 3 weeks and got serious about the diet and started reading this site. I've gotten down from270 to 226 and halved my Bf so far but I want to cut to under 10% and gain some muscle. Got a reliable source and was thinking of the following cycle. Any and all advise is welcomed.

Test prop 100mg eod for 12 weeks
    Winstrol depot 100mg eod for 12 weeks.
    Liquidex 0.5mg eod 12 weeks
    T3 tapering from 25mcg up to 50mcg weeks 4-12
    Clen tapering up from 20mcg to 60mcg in 3 doses. Weeks 8-20 (through pct plus 4 weeks)
    Pct weeks 13-17
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Also, since my htpa if fried from the back meds (endo verified) is pct still necessary or should I just drop back to 100mg/wk of the cyp post cycle? I know hcg is a good Idea but have no source currently (not asking for one). I've been researching for months on my own, I'm a medical professional so I have a good understanding of normal endocrine function and drug info in general but looking for some advise from real world peeps on the same road. Alright guys, fire away...

wilsonw25 is offline Junior Member
    I think that you are going to hate winni injects thats for sure. by far the most painful injection.. and 12 weeks of winni I think is too much. but thats my opinion. also. your protein intake is way too high. For a physically active person who works out you should be taking 1.5-2 grams of protein per KG of body weight. if you exceed this it gets stored as FAT
    (BS in athletic training and minor in nutrition).. so if you weigh 226lbs thats 102.7 kilos. 102 x 1.5 = 154.05 102 x 2.0 = 205.4.. so your protein intake should be between 154-205 grams per day. any more than that and you are storing as fat. Overloading on protein can make it pretty hard to lean up.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Winny is very short lasting and needs to be shot ed, also as stated above you will quit the winny injections quite quickly, simply put they are brutal.

also you should never take clen and t3 for more than 3-5 weeks. your body gets used to the compound and it doesnt work. you dont need to preload clomid for 2 weeks either. one week at 100 then drop to 50 for the last 3 weeks on pct

Lived in severe pain for a long time bro so that's no issue but if u have a better cutting compound or suggestion for the winnie duration I'm all ears. As for the protein, good info, hadn't considered protein overload as a cutting issue, thanks.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's not just the pain that winny causes it is the fact you can`t work out due to knots in the muscle. You could always drink it instead.

Good info guys, as for the clen , I was planning benedryl 100mg daily every third week to decrease receptor downregulation so is 12 weeks still to long?

yes dont go past 5 weeks. i did it for 10 weeks with benedryl and had to wait a full year before my beta receptors were back to normal. not worth it. if I were you I would take the test prop 12 weeks like u planned. first 6 weeks winni pills or depot orally. then take anavar for last 6 weeks and take clen and t3 with benedryl for last 5 weeks.. I noticed you didnt have any HCG in your cycle plan... better get on that

Ok so keep the t3 and clen short. Look for some hcg . Any other advise guys? I want to male sure I do this right

Thread Information