CatGrabber is offline Member

What else besides Test as a base?

I cannot handle test. I, once again, thought I could. I feel absolutly aweful. Bloating does not begin to describe how I feel. Anyway, what else is good for a Test/Deca run without the Test as a base?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    What is your past cycle history? Current stats? Bf%? Goals? Need more info to help you here...

freakzilla is offline New Member
    what are your goals. what about dbol , do you use anti-e's to possibly minimize sides

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Alot of people use deca as a base if they don't suffer from any of the deca sides.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    How about EQ?

BIG-G is offline Banned
    deca and eq fight for the same receptors, hence a bit of a wasted stack. Test-prop has less of a bloat effect, eq/prop/winny, there ya go.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by BIG-G
    deca and eq fight for the same receptors
    This is a very common quote. But androgen receptors are either on or off. There are no Deca receptors, ... or testosterone receptors. They all bind to the same AR's.

So, IMO - what should be more of a consideration is your receptor strength so you can combine these two and also be able to include faster acting additions like Test Prop or Dbol to add some stronger androgenis ability to the cycle. How much AAS your system can take without oversaturating..

Eq would add some androgenic ability and is not a 19-Nor like Deca. But overall they are both rather mild androgens... but the hunger on Eq with the quality muscle gains of deca - IMO, a good stack... with very good pumps in the gym but you need the muscle development (recepetor strength) to be able to run a gram or more of AAS per week. So, for many under 200lbs - it would be too much... and should choose one or the other.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Re: What else besides Test as a base?

Originally posted by CatGrabber
    I cannot handle test. I, once again, thought I could. I feel absolutly aweful. Bloating does not begin to describe how I feel. Anyway, what else is good for a Test/Deca run without the Test as a base?
    Not sure what the sides you get are but if you are looking for a strong androgen - Trenbolone is basically a 19-Nor version of Testosterone ... actually being more androgenic mg per mg. But either only run it the first 5 weeks of Deca (without frontloading Deca) or us Equipoise with it to avoid too much progesterone build up. Soooo, IMO - another option to Test/Deca would be Tren /Eq...

Thread Information