shane25 is offline New Member

Lightbulb Need help on Test400

I have 1 10ml vial of Test 400 .. I'm going to be taking this with anadrol and I also have Deca Durabolin 200mg. I have 4, 2ml vials of deca and 90 anadrol-50 pills.

I need some advice on stacking and cycle for these. What would be a good cycle to get the fastest results? Also I heard that Test400 is very painful on the injection spot??

I have done a few cycles b4 a year ago but only with Deca.

I'm 26 5'10 155lbs 30"waist.

Any help would be great...

Last edited by shane25; 03-20-2003 at 12:51 AM.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    We need your stats,goals,and exactly what gear you have and amounts to put together a cycle.

ireloaded9 is offline Junior Member
    bro---do 50mg/day, split morning and evening of anadrol for the first week, then bump up to two per day..i wouldn't do more then two per day...that stuff kicks hard and you're 155lbs so i would think twice about doing more then two daily..run the anadrol for four weeks but on the fourth week, paramid down to 50mg/day...
    you only have a total of 8cc deca so i would do 2cc a week mix with half a cc of t400...dont worry, it's not that painful...shoot mon and thurs, or sund and wednesday...so thats' 2cc of deca and 1 cc t400 weekly...you should see great results with min juice...i strongly suggest getting more deca but if that's all you can get, then good luck..

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    get more deca

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    at your size dont use the anadrol for more than 28 days. t400 is a painful inj. so only hit 1/2 cc at a time. mine was denkall and i dont know if anyone else makes it but it works just a bitch to inj. good luck...

pcity is offline Junior Member
    My first cycle was with test 400. All i ran was 1 cc a week of t400 and 30mg dbol for 3 weeks.I went from lifting 200 on bench press to 250 in a matter of a week.I didnt gain much weight but that was bc of a poor diet.I recommend t400 for anyone wanting to gain mass.Which now my cycles have been up in doses and gear.Im still learning how to cycle correctly.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Originally posted by ireloaded9
    bro---do 50mg/day, split morning and evening of anadrol for the first week, then bump up to two per day..i wouldn't do more then two per day...that stuff kicks hard and you're 155lbs so i would think twice about doing more then two daily..run the anadrol for four weeks but on the fourth week, paramid down to 50mg/day...
    you only have a total of 8cc deca so i would do 2cc a week mix with half a cc of t400...dont worry, it's not that painful...shoot mon and thurs, or sund and wednesday...so thats' 2cc of deca and 1 cc t400 weekly...you should see great results with min juice...i strongly suggest getting more deca but if that's all you can get, then good luck..
    I've never taken anadrol before but I'm pretty sure 100mgs a day is waay toooo much.

Steele is offline Member
    man, my pain tolerance is up there and i put a whole cc of t400 in my glute and didn't want to sit for days!!!! the pain is no joke. after that shot i started spot injecting it at .5cc per shot. more pokes, but less pain. IMO if you want to keep your gains, get more deca and run it throughout the cycle. double your bodyweight results in great muscle with little sides.

Steele is offline Member
    i mean double your weight in mg. so if you weigh 150, then 300mg would be great. worked incredible for me!!!!

Thread Information