rbm
    rbm is offline New Member

Question Cutting using Clenbuterol and Hydroxycut??

I need some help from you cutting bros out there!! I just finished a bulking cycle this week and plan on waiting about 8 weeks to began a cutting cycle. My problem is I want to start cutting now without the help of any AS for the next 8 weeks to give my body time to recover. Does anybody out there think that using Clenbuterol and Hydroxycut at the same time will hurt me? What type dosages should I use? I have never taken Hydroxycut but I have taken the Clen before. I plan on a SUPER clean diet, high reps low weight workout, cardio 3-4 times per week, and taking only the Hydroxy and clen. What do you guys think about this during my recovery period to kickstart my upcoming cutting cycle? Thanks for all the help!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't use them at the same time but cycle them 2 weeks on Clen then 2 weeks on ECA. This will keep your receptors from downgrading and keep both drugs effective as fat burners. I would use the recommended dosage for ECA on the label and for clen tapper your way up to 120mcg per day (move up when you get used to the sides) This will be a good way to cut without AS and help keep some of your gains made on your bulking cycle as both drugs have anti-catabolic properties. BTW, screw the high reps low weight, keep lifting like you are building muscle or maintaining it, you will lose less muscle like this and relye on cardio to shed the fat.

Pain

mjrulz67 is offline Junior Member
    i was thinking of doing the same thing aftre my cycle. but i know abut atpering clen up and then down but do you do this every two weeks or just taper up and maintain it the whole time and then aftre many weeks when your finishing taper down.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    i am still not sure that clen is the way to go.

solid cardio and a eca stack three times a day do better for me.

just my 2 cents

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I tapered my first time taking it then after that I just started with 120mcg, when you know what the sides are like they are easy to deal with. As for tappering down you really don't need to do it if you take an ECA after your clen , that will stop the crash that you can get from stopping clen cold turkey.

Pain

Thread Information