Thread: Dehydrated???

Wezul is offline Junior Member

Dehydrated???

Latley I have been waking up very thristy feeling dehydrated as if I had been drinking alcohol all night(I have not drank in two years). I believe it stared now that ive been taking the winny...Has this ever happend to anyone? and what can I do to prevent it?..My assumption would be to drink even more water and especially before bed? What do you guys think?

Im stacking the winny(50mged) with 500mg sus wk and 400mg EQ wk.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    What does your diet look like, are you cutting and therefore increased your protein and lowered your carbs?? I notice when I cut I always wake up thirsty (well thirsty in general) and I pee about 100 times more a day on the same amount of water intake. Think it has to do with the fact that their is no glycogen in my muscles and they are holding less water. Therefor not much water gets absorbed by my body and I pee most of it out. Not sure though just a theory.

Pain

THanks pain, I am not cutting though, I am trying to bulk up, i am a hard gainer even on juice, but blessed with some goog genetics, I eat clean but also eat alot of ice cream trying to get as much calorie intake from as much as possible..anyway I guess I need to constanly eat and drink water.. I just wanted to know if any one else has the same experience.

Since you are eating like a horse, I would say that a lot of extra water intake is going to assumilating your food. Anyway, increase your water intake and you will be fine.

Pain

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by Wezul
    THanks pain, I am not cutting though, I am trying to bulk up, i am a hard gainer even on juice, but blessed with some goog genetics, I eat clean but also eat alot of ice cream trying to get as much calorie intake from as much as possible..anyway I guess I need to constanly eat and drink water.. I just wanted to know if any one else has the same experience.
    IMO I would re-evaluate your diet. Ice cream is a terrible source for calories. Trying to follow the necessary high calorie diet can be difficult at times, believe me I know. Its just that if you try to get your calories the easy way and go for the high fat calorie foods you are going to gain some unwanted fat. Just my .02 As far as your feeling dehydrated go with pain's plan and increase your water intake, but for your own sake get rid of the ice cream brotha!!

Agreed, even though you can eat tons of cals and still be lean, healthier choices will be better for your body.

Pain

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    good thread thanks!

Thanks brothas your info is needed and greatly appreciated

Thread Information