Thread: cycle help

dzr2west is offline New Member

cycle help

Hello everyone,
    I have a question on a cycle I am trying to put together. I have 15 amps of omnadren and a 40 ml bottle of fina. Would it be alright to run a cycle from this much gear. This is my 3rd cycle. I initially wanted to get some dbol for the beginning 4 weeks but couldnt get ahold of any. So i was thinking since fina was short ester i could run it a couple weeks at the beginning until omna started to kick in, and then run the rest of it at the end. Would this work or does it matter if i run it all the same time? Thanks for your help

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You need more omnadren .

H.pYl0ri is offline Junior Member
    I'd say at minimum you'd need 20 amps of the omnadren 's for a 10wk cycle at 250mg twice a wk. i went with 24amps for a 12wk cycle and after reading more and more about the debate over eod shots I think that it would do nothing but benefit. So for eod for 10wks you'd need 36amps I believe. Redo the math to make sure. As far as the fina goes I would do more searching to see what the norm is but I think it's 75mg ED or EOD for no more than 7 wks but again I'm not sure. If it is then you're short on the fina too. 7wks ED shots you'd need 49ml. EOD you'd have enough. Do some reading.

dzr2west is offline New Member
    thanks a lot for the help. I'll get some more gear

Thread Information