Xtrastrength is offline Junior Member

Adding cyp at week 6... Should I frontload?

What's up, fellaz. I am on my first cycle, which so far has packed 21 pounds on. I am currently 5'10" 205, approx. 12-14 BF. I am about to enter week 6 and I've decided to throw some test cyp in there. I have the 250mg/ml. Originally, I'd planned this...
    Week 1-4 30mg D-Bol ed
    Week 2-10 100mg Eq eod
    Week 8-13 50mg Winny Oral ed
    Clomid Post Therapy

Would you suggest I jump start the test by hitting 500mg in one shot today, then hit 250mg 2x a week through week 10? Thanks in advance for your suggestions, X

NoLimits is offline Member
    I would say hold off on the test for now... You waited to long to add it. Your already in week six, by the time the test kicks in, you will be in week eleven. You should have started it at the beginning. Now if you had some prop, you could add it. But save the Cyp for another cycle. Good luck with the current one... and besides, you already put on 21 lbs, I would have to say you are doing fine without the test!!!

Xtrastrength is offline Junior Member
    Very good point, bro. Let's say I hold the test for my next cycle, what would you think of me popping 30 mg of D-Bol a day for 7 days? That would cover me for Week 6, and then I'd be giving myself a one week break before starting the winny at Week 8? It might be overkill, but I wouldn't mind a jack of 5 more pounds before I start the shredding. I appreciate you sharing your knowledge with me. X

Thread Information