Jarhed is offline Associate Member

Pharmagroups canned response

To whom it may concern,

Pharma Group has a long, established reputation of being one of the leading online pharmaceutical companies in the world. We have been serving customers for 5 years now, and have a loyal and consistent client base that has persevered throughout the years. We have always been diligent in helping our customers find a discreet way to order pharmaceuticals without a prescription requirement. Therefore, do you sincerely believe we would remain in business as one of the largest online pharmacies if we were defrauding people as a common practice?

If Pharma Group is going to be judged relative to other online pharmacies, then it should be done justly, and in comparison to pharmacies that provide the same prescription-free service. Firstly, our company ships out thousands of orders each month, and has a 5-7% rate of unsuccessful deliveries. That small percentage results in the amount of hundreds of confiscated shipments. Relative to other small or new online pharmacies, we have a much greater client base, shipping out possibly 10 times as many orders. By virtue of this proportion, naturally we are more susceptible to 10 times as many complaints.

In spite of any assumptions or claims, an undelivered package is purely the result of customs confiscation. Consider the fact that our also company suffers financially when a shipment is not delivered successfully. In addition to the labor of dealing with disgruntled customers, we accept a portion of the losses by making reshipments, though the buyer previously claimed full liability. When a confiscation occurs, the shipment is just as lost for us, as it is for the customer.

Normally, customs procedure for seizure of goods requires a notification. Everyone has assumed that it is a required practice. However, the following statement was taken from the U.S. Customs website regarding seizures and notifications, (i.e. customs is not required to issue confiscation notices in this case):

"NOTE: None of the property rights or procedures described pertain to seizures of prohibited substances (Schedule I drugs, etc.), which are forfeited to the government immediately after seizure and destroyed as soon as possible thereafter according to federal and local environmental laws." (For more information, You can visit the website, www.customs.gov).

The point is that just because people are making false assumptions and accusations about our company, does not mean we are not fulfilling our promised responsibilities and committment to our customers. Although a 5-7% rate of unsuccessful deliveries still exists, contrary to “popular” belief we work hard to bring our customers this service.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to respond to any of your concerns.

Sincerely,

Management Dept.

Pharma Group

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    same response i.g. got........................

peace bb79

ptbyjason Guest
    That's great, just a copy and paste to everyone.

landshark is offline Associate Member

yep, got the same one...

scamming f***s! I hope one of there kids do juice one day and shoot 3ml of suspension into there femural artery!

Sorry, just venting...

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    Got the same letter. I wonder if someone even bothers to read the letters you send them?
    Last edited by Black Stang; 11-21-2001 at 09:05 AM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I think the main problem JJ had was not the fact that they claimed his order was nabbed, but the fact that they (Pharmagroup) threatened to release his confidential info. to the authorities. To deal with a disgruntled customer by threatening them (which is not only immoral, but possibly illegal) is tactless, cowardly and should not go un-addressed.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    man i feel left out they didnt send me a responce

they suck

senor_gato is offline Junior Member

got the same crap

Got the same letter on the accounts I sent email from.
    I can't believe that a company would go to those extremes.

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    It's a form letter... You bitch about them or their products, they send you this letter

Some personal service, HUH !

bass

dave37 is offline New Member
    Ive had no problems with Pharma group,They answer my questions and also get my order to me fast!!!

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Pharma group sucks ass!!!!

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    i would be hesitent to use any online pharmacy company. many are flagged by customs.

jsn
    jsn is offline New Member
    How would customs know it was from PharmaGroup if packaging has no return address on it?

Solrock is offline Member
    Bastards f**king ripped me off on a huge-ass order of winstrol amps a year back or so.

Truly... I have thought about taking a trip to 'visit' them. (can I say that? I don't give a f**k!)

Solrock
    Last edited by Solrock; 02-02-2003 at 09:40 AM.

bigmrclean is offline Junior Member
    I bought 24 amps on Winstrol and it got to me ok, but I would NEVER order from them again after reading all of this. Thanks for the heads up guys!

bigmrclean

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Well i have to say in the begining when i didnt know any better i used them. Guess i got lucky i received all my orders. But once i found out about them and their select scamming i never used them again! Sorry to hear about ur lose bro!

OG

madmanz is offline Junior Member
    i ordered online on my first cycle from somewhere in europe, just a small order to see if it was legit. customs nabbed it about 9 months ago. they sent me a letter saying that i could protest it but without a script i was like i will pass on that. i have a great ? does anyone orders from over seas in the last 8months and receive there goods? cause i was told customs xray every package every package and open them aswell

wimp is offline Associate Member
    you can still get goods from overseas. it just depends how well your source packs them.

Thread Information