JoshZ1792 is offline New Member

Am I ready to cycle?

Backstory

20 Years old
    Training seriously for two years (Not completely dedicated to bodybuilding, as I am also a boxer and have taken months at a time off of lifting)

Edit : I'm sorry if I did not make this clear in my original post.

When I said I wasn't completely dedicated, I meant that I prioritized boxing and extremely crazy endurance training over bodybuilding/mass building for a long time... and that phase is over. I have the discipline to do whatever I want to do, and now I am looking to add mass.

My current stats are 6'1, 185... around 11% with a faint six pack while relaxed (I know, sounds scrawny but I have a pretty decent bone structure that still allows me to look pretty big)

I was looking in the starter cycle thread and my source told me he could provide me with everything included in this cycle immediately

Cycle 3:
    1 – 4 D-bol 40mg ED
    1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
    1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

I'm taking time off of boxing and endurance training and starting to take weight training very seriously, currently working out 4 days a week (upper,lower,rest,upper,lower,rest,reset) and repeat. (I have been doing this for the past 3 months with great results, but if I can get better results with my dedication and added support from AAS, I'm all for it)

Diet in check, usually around 250+ grams of protein a day coming from protein shakes, steak, burgers, almonds, salmon..you know all the goodies.

Some people consider me too young to start but I just don't see the point in waiting until I reach my genetic potential when I can reach it much faster, with little to no risk with the research I've acquired and my family history of AAS use. I OBVIOUSLY have proper PCT and cycle support ready but my family members who used a long, long time ago never used them at all and still have perfect hairlines, no bitch tits, and normal testosterone levels . (Crazy)

Would you guys say I'm ready, and suggestions or final tips?
    Last edited by JoshZ1792; 06-21-2011 at 10:15 PM.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    there u go "Not completely dedicated to bodybuilding"
    why would u use steroids if you are not dedicated . these are some serious stuff that will mess up your hormones and not to be takin lightly. beside the fact that you are 20 years old.
    steroids . i do not recommend steroids for you. im sorry. maybe more expert people have different opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    there u go "Not completely dedicated to bodybuilding"
    why would u use steroids if you are not dedicated . these are some serious stuff that will mess up your hormones and not to be takin lightly. beside the fact that you are 20 years old.
    steroids. i do not recommend steroids for you. im sorry. maybe more expert people have different opinions
    Not completely dedicated to bodybuilding as in I was training and boxing for a very long time, have you tried weight training 4 days a week AND endurance training/boxing at the same time? It just isn't going to mix well.

I've completely cut boxing off and have been doing nothing but clean bulking for the past 3 months.

I'm sorry if I did not make this clear in my original post.

When I said I wasn't completely dedicated, I meant that I prioritized boxing and extremely crazy endurance training over bodybuilding/mass building for a long time... and that phase is over. I have the discipline to do whatever I want to do, and now I am looking to add mass.
    Last edited by JoshZ1792; 06-21-2011 at 10:07 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You're young and you haven't been lifting that long. You should wait at least a few years.

Ok

That is disappointing to hear, but what I expected. The main reason I wanted to start up a cycle was because of the mass I lost back when I used to be very big (215 lbs +), but I developed costochondritis (if you've never heard of it, google it..it sucks!)... and basically I couldn't lift weights seriously for an entire year and got depressed because bodybuilding was my hobby and I couldn't do it anymore..which is when I became more involved with endurance training...

Pretty depressed with my current size, I'm lean but I'd like to get back up to my old size faster.. but Ill just do it naturally for now.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You're young and you haven't been lifting that long. You should wait at least a few years.

funsize is offline New Member
    Whats your diet like? Do you know your BMR and what is the TDEE to match your program and goals? Maybe post something in the DIET forum. I was going to cycle a while back and instead took some advice and did some big changes to program and diet and saw huge improvements in LM/BF partitions. Id suggest getting that locked down first and you ought to listen to the experts on here about your age when cycling.

Brandon12 is offline Junior Member
    6 1 and 185
    diet and exercise will get you far.
    plus your to young

408gt91 is offline Associate Member
    2 words. muscle hypertrophy

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to have more of a base and foundation before steroids are used, with only 7 months worth of training under your belt you can do alot more naturally with adjusting your diet and implementing different training styles. Well done on increasing your body mass but your still very light for your height and you need to start eating more of the right foods and use this time building a great foundation. You may think this is the right time but I can assure you its not and alot more can be done. Even if you did go on steroids you would lose all gains after the cycle due to your diet not adequate enough to support new tissue, best of luck

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I didnt have to read past the first line, although I did read the edited portion also. Still the answer is NO for the reasons stated above from Marcus and a long list of other ones mainly to do with your age and the potential negative side effects besides not being physically ready.

RoidReaper is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshZ1792 View Post
    Ok

That is disappointing to hear, but what I expected. The main reason I wanted to start up a cycle was because of the mass I lost back when I used to be very big (215 lbs +), but I developed costochondritis (if you've never heard of it, google it..it sucks!)... and basically I couldn't lift weights seriously for an entire year and got depressed because bodybuilding was my hobby and I couldn't do it anymore..which is when I became more involved with endurance training...

Pretty depressed with my current size, I'm lean but I'd like to get back up to my old size faster.. but Ill just do it naturally for now.
    You can gain your mass back by eating alot... You know, if you took dbol and didnt eat enough.. You still wouldnt grow .

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well you heard it right.You are to young you can mess up your endo system.You have no foundation.You are looking for a quick fix.There is none.Earn it.

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    Wait about 5 years, you will be glad you did.

Thread Information