nguadagno is offline Associate Member

Stupid Tren Question

okay this may sound stupid, but i know genetics is a huge part in vascularity, but does tren make you extremely vascular, like i see pictures of dorian yates and ronnie coleman and they have all their massive veins all over their bodies, is that genetics or is that from a particular substance? excuse my dumb question

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Their vascularity is due to many compounds. Tren may be one of them but it comes down to many other compounds as well

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Tren is awesome for vascularity. It works like EQ in this respect but at a much lower dose.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Tren is making me vascular as hell

It's the only side I'm getting so I'm happy
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

like idk something about vascularity to an extent is just disgusting to me, like having veins is one thing, but being gross is another

perfect example

vs.

kai is vascular sort of even before the cut, but its not like gross and all twisty and shit, ronnies for exmaple looks out of control
    Last edited by nguadagno; 06-22-2011 at 01:25 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you dont like being vascular easy, keep your body fat up above 12%. Personally I love it. I have never been RIPPED, not yet but I love having some good veins showing even when I'm not pumped and be able to give a little flew to have several more pop out, especially in the legs it looks good as well as shoulders and arms.

Those guys above only look like that when they are flexing. You dont see guys walking around with veins sticking out everywhere so not much to worry about you looking like that. LOL

RoidReaper is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    If you dont like being vascular easy, keep your body fat up above 12%. Personally I love it. I have never been RIPPED, not yet but I love having some good veins showing even when I'm not pumped and be able to give a little flew to have several more pop out, especially in the legs it looks good as well as shoulders and arms.
    Amen, i love the veins. I have hoses in my fukin arms man, so whenever i drop to 7% and hit some var/tren and 15000mg of arginine with GH... WOOOOOOOOOO!!! lol

yeah i just find huge pouring veins digustingg hahah i mean big veins arent bad, but like the huge windy ones are just awful

Thread Information