youg'un is offline Associate Member

mods or members please help

I just got my test results back.
    Here is my Cycle

600mg cyp/w
    400mg deca /w
    500mg test suspension/w

My problem is that my testosterone was sitting at 19.2 i have been on this cycle for anbout 6 weeks why is my test so low. i know for a fact or at least 90% sure that this gear is real but could the test results be wrong?? Plus i am dieting for a competition so i cant really tell if i have been putting on any mass because i am trying to get lean. ?

Anyways please give me some insight because i am freaking out.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Highly unlikely that the test results are wrong! Are you sure your gear is real? Are you showing any side effects from the test?

Doc M

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats a lot of test bro. If it is real I would think you could feel it in your system.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    what brands of each are you running? test is most noticable for me as i really can feel it working...after 6 weeks and a low level like that im sure alot of us will be in agreement that your gear is bunk.

i am using a brand called cytex it seems to be taking over spectro up here in canada. I know the shit is real because i have friends that are on it and they are getting results. i was told that because i get gyno so easy that maybe me test is converting into estrogen?? could that be why my levels are so low?? would taking a anti e help?
    Last edited by youg'un; 03-18-2003 at 10:54 PM.

dansteelman is offline Member
    Taking as much as you are, your levels should still be higher bro. I imagine the test is bunk and the deca is real. Could that explain why levels are so low?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I agree w/ Dan. If you were only taking Test Susp alone your Test levals would be much higher then their at now.
    Test is probably bunk....

isnt there two types of tests for testosterone ?
    Free testosterone
    And natural test levels?

FUck i just really dont want my shit to be fake ive got so much left and i have sold tons to other people and i just cant believe that it is fake.
    I must just be screwed up chemically or somthing.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It depends on what they are testing for in your case. If they are testing for natural test production then 19.2 would be high for the cycle you have there since I would have expected to be in the low single digits. It should be pretty easy to tell whether your gear is fake if you are taking 1100 mg a week of test whether you are dieting or not.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Good call,At 1100mgs of test a week and being 6 weeks in you should be blowing up.Are you?

i cant really tell weather i am getting bigger or not because i am dieting right now. So no matter how much test im on i would still be losing weight but i am still getting really good pumps and my strength seems to be high as well but that doesnt explain my results from that test. plus my last bottle of suspension was too strong it started to crystalize so i know this shit is real.

mammoth is offline Member
    Why are you dieting on such a cycle? Is cutting what you plan on doing? Something has to be wrong if you aren't experiencing noticeable results on that much test! Also, you say that since you are dieting that no matter how much test you are doing you are still going to lose weight. Are you fasting for a diet?

my diet consists of decreasing carbs every week and relatively high protien also i am on t3 and some clen so i cant really expect to be gaining any weight can i. that is why i am using these products for now. just so i can help preserve what i have also keep my strength up. once i am 5 weeks away from my show i will the switch to winny fina and some halotestin .

jammergsxr is offline Member
    I'm confused,this to me is a major bulking cycle yet your dieting with clen and t3 like you want to cut.....what are your goals?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    1.1g/wk test is overkill for a cutting cycle. Deca also isn't a very good cutting drug.

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by youg'un
    my diet consists of decreasing carbs every week and relatively high protien also i am on t3 and some clen so i cant really expect to be gaining any weight can i. that is why i am using these products for now. just so i can help preserve what i have also keep my strength up. once i am 5 weeks away from my show i will the switch to winny fina and some halotestin.
    5 weeks out and you are bombarding yourself with a Heavy bulking cycle and A cutting stack at the same time. I am confused. What show will you be competing in?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Humm, don't try to bulk and cut at the same time. Way too hard.

Pain

i think you miss understood me i am going to cut out cyp, suspension and deca before the last 5 weeks to my show then i am going to go on all of the other shit like winny tren and haloteston. i did this method last year and it worked just fine. plus the guy who does all my contest prep is pretty well know maybe you know him. his name is tom prince. so i dont really ask many questions i just do as he does.

Thread Information