fosh is offline New Member

end of week 4 no gains from test cyp any advice?

Hi there I'm currently coming to the end of week four of test cyp 400mg a week my strength has gone up quite a bit but no increase of weight or muscle mass. I'm 6ft 5in 13 stone and body fat of 11.5 my diet is good but all my life I have never been able to put weight on I eat like a horse but get no where! any advise from you guys will be great cheers

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    If your diet is right, you should be gaining some weight regardless of the Cyp. Have you posted your diet in the diet section? How many calories are you eating a day?

Na haven't posted my diet up! 3500 to 4000 a day I also have quite a physical job too which doesn't help I'd love to sit at home n eat all day and recover but somone has to pay the bills lol

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    its your diet. post it up

100g of porridge oats in th morning along wiv my protein shake 10 o'clock I'll eat a chicken breast wiv cous cous peppers onion and fruit 1 o'clock its the same at 10 but I'll eat some nuts aswell finish work at 4 and I'll eat a couple of apples 7 o'clock two chicken breast one jacket potatoe and veg and 9 o'clock a bowl of cereal at protein shake

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    well its your diet. That is no where near 4000 cal. and not a very good diet. go to the diet section and read up. That is your problem.

I dont know your weight. But your 6'5 and i eat more at 5'6

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your diet is awful and at 13 stone you shouldnt of started the cycle, you can do alot more naturally by eating the correct foods to grow and build mass. Taking drugs will have no effect on your body because if your diet will not support any new tissue.

Thread Information