Dragon666 is offline Junior Member

375mg Masteron + 375mg Test Per Week -- To Light or Just Right??

Yo,

I'm 27. This is my 3rd cycle... first one after a 2.5 year break from all Anabolics. Got burned out, but hitting the gym again now for about 4 months. Hit my 'all natural' plateau again holding steady at 175, I'm 6 foot. I could press up to 180, 185 maybe, but I'd get pretty sloppy with my diet to achieve that and I wouldn't be able to hold it without 4000+ calories a day with my metabolism.

My goal here with this cycle is to gently get back into life pretty mild cycle, aiming for around 190 pounds at the end of 8 weeks, solid at about 10-12% BF ratio.

I've got the gear for 375mg Masteron / 375mg Test (combo of ethan and prop) per week for 8 weeks. Kickstart with 20mg dbol e/d for 2 weeks, not needed cause of the prop I know, but I the dbol pumps are orgasmic so it's more of a psychological choice to add this.

It's also worth mentioning I'm really hoping for the psychological edge here, even more so than the physical gains. I'm in a slump, and all the times of excellence in my life were more or less on a cycle. So...

What your opinions with this... too light, or just right for my first cycle in 3 years?
    Last edited by Dragon666; 06-23-2011 at 01:50 PM.

408gt91 is offline Associate Member
    Im running a test/mast cycle as we speak. Im running my test at 1000mg a week and mast at 400mg a week but thats just me.this being ur 3rd i would run the test around 500mg and the mast right where it is and the dbol at least 30-50mg a day for 4 weeks.
    Masteron will make the test work better.

Str8Jakked is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 408gt91 View Post
    i would run the test around 500mg and the mast right where it is and the dbol at least 30-50mg a day for 4 weeks.
    Exactly what I was going to say.

Donjuice is offline Junior Member
    Mast 600 mg. Test 750 .... Get jacked !!!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    6' 175lbs and you think you're at your genetic limit? Not likely.

Sounds good. Bump the dbol to 30mg e/d and the Test to 500. I'm not about the bloat, but there's going to be some I get that. This is my first run with Masteron , previous cycles were test/eq. If all goes well I might push it out to 12 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    6' 175lbs and you think you're at your genetic limit? Not likely.
    Didn't say genetic limit. I'm running the cycle partly for to reshape, partly for the psychological edge. Weight wise....

I'll start my cycle in two weeks, in the mean time I'll probably be able to add a few pounds of mass to my legs and actually begin the cycle around 177-178. I'll be to 195-200 in a month and that's where I want to hold till pct. After pct, 190 is where I want to stay... until this winter then it's tren time

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    With what you want to do the Masteron is a total waste,it will do nothing for size and the side effects are not worth it.You would be better adding something like decca.

Thread Information