Thread: Question dnp

cell is offline New Member

Question dnp

hey maybe you guys could give me some input. Ive been hearing alot about dnp , esp from friends, i gained too much weight from eating too much crap... can any of you give me some info about the pros, cons, i heard it was a great thing to use for weight loss, but also somewhere i heard it was fairly dangerous, but right now im f$#% being checked for everything after being caught,so can dnp actually be detected?
    Appreciate the help....

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Hey, Another Seattle bro. DNP ain't anything to fuck with so make sure to research the hell out of it first. Try reading this a couple times for starters...

http://www.geocities.com/byggdegstor/dnpforside

I also wrote a little diary here...

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=33759

What are your stats? How is your current diet and cardio regimen?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    well, for certain no one would test for it - or have any way to test for it - having it in powder is perfectly legal - you just arent supposed to use it orally - make sure you know what you are doing, read and study - it isnt dangerous if you are wise, but it is uncomfortable no matter what.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    JMO--If you ate crappy before you should be learning how to tailor your diet to get the results you want. Rather it be cutting or bulking. Like the bro's said DNP is nothing to be fooking with!! get on a sound diet and you will loose the fat you have gained plus learn something about yourself. Just my .02
    abstrack@protonmail.com

nkkinetics is offline New Member
    Bro you should think about doing something a little more mellower then DNP , you need to realize that DNP used to be used w/ TNT, it is explosive. Before you use anything research it, and you need to fix your diet and training before you go with drugs.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    well, for certain no one would test for it - or have any way to test for it - having it in powder is perfectly legal - you just arent supposed to use it orally - make sure you know what you are doing, read and study - it isnt dangerous if you are wise, but it is uncomfortable no matter what.
    Very very uncomfortable. The level of discomfort largely depends on your environment and the weather at the particular time you use it. It really works like none other though.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    P.S. without a clean diet, you will not loose weight with DNP . I guinea pigged myself 2 months ago, and used 600 mg/day for a week. I did not watch my diet and I ended up suffering and loosing 1 lbs.

FinaFiend is offline New Member
    Thanx for the site dizzle I got all the info thar I needed on DNP ,

Thread Information