Thread: War And Borders

rhinoman is offline Associate Member

War And Borders

I am goin to Mexico this weekend, been plannin it for a while now. Unforunately for me we are at war now. Anyone know how this will affect the borders? Would it be wise to try to bring some gear back this weekend? Any Info would help a lot!

rampage23 is offline Junior Member
    I will tell you one thing, I wouldn't try it, I live about 1 1/2 from the border and they're searching a lot of cars and even taxi's going in and out of Acunia...

If anyone has been to ACUNA, do ya'll have any idea where there is a vet? The paharmacies down there rip tourist off. I was just gonna ask a taxi driver but I figure I could get some help here first. THANKS

luckiwan is offline New Member
    The wait times are longer than normal, not much as the traffic is down some, but they are searching everyone thoroughly. They are searching hoods and trunks, under and between seats and under every car. Those that are lucky enough to get pulled over get tires removed. They are questioning everyone and checking documents. Wait times can go from 90 minutes on up, not a good time to bring gear across. Just heard that they are on the lookout for 6 Iraquis trying to cross the border and they may have chem or bio weapons so that is not going to help any.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Make sure you send a prayer the night before on a safe journey, you will need it, the odds on roulette just got a bit worse.

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Bro be very careful! I always thought that it was a cake walk but FkLETSGO had a real bad run of luck. Very sorry about that my man. Learn from others. It aint worth it right now. Id tell you my real opin but Id rather you be safe. Not a good idea.

Ive got some experience in the matter.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Just crossed the boarder with gear, they didn't even open my trunk....let me go right away, but i was on spring break in Rocky Point...
    Its always good to stay a long time...if you can at least one night....But anything can happen...Be carefull..

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    If you know any really cute girls it might help to bring them a long....

THanks for all the info guys, I am still curious though, if anyone has been to ACUNA if they know where a vet is, I haven't been able to find one...thanks

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Just find a competant taxi driver. He should know where a vet is.
    Otherwise, i think you would be better off going to juarez

Thread Information