Jarod is offline Associate Member

Question What Is A Good Football Stack For Mass And Strength

HEY BROS....HOPE ALL IS WELL INT HE WORLD OUT THERE ...

I CAN NOT BELIEVE I DI NOT ASK THIS BEFORE...DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY THOUGHTS ON THE MATTER

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How many cycles have you done?

JohnnyB

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Any type of pro hormones

plates is offline New Member
    Jarod, id played college football, and the main things used when i played were dbol , prop, winstrol , anavar . For the guys who didnt want to gain weight they usually went with a winstrol ,anavar stack, and i saw those guys get a pretty good strenght gain, and mainly they got quicker. other guys like the lbs and fb, and linemen, usually stacked prop for 10 weeks in the summer, with winny, and dbol in there. this was at a Big D-I school. hope this helped

thanks plates...it really does .....this will be my 2nd cycle in a years time and i have the thai pink dbol and deca and i plan on throwing in some prop too

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    hey bro... I play football and I have, and am going to take another, Deca /d-bol stack.... worked miracles for me... you just have to make sure your calorie and protein consumption is through the roof. almost 300g protein a day and youll wanna be in the gym 5 days a week once you start seeing the magic!
    Also, make sure you take arimidex or nolvadex so you dont have too much bloat. and if you are being tested make sure you either have some kinda plan cuz deca is a nandrolone decanoate which is detectable for 17-18 months.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    It also depends on what position you play.. I used to play college football but never hit the stack. I was too young anyways.. If your in the skill position I would definetly throw Winny in. If your on the line, the dbol would be fine..

massmaker is offline Junior Member
    be careful with the deca ... blakyrs right it will be in your system for around a year and a half and if your at a d1 school and get caught if they dont kick you off the team the ncaa will take away a year of eligibility and your fucked... id personally stay away from the deca untill your done playin ball.. hope this helps bro

thanks bros....actually I have already played football at a d1 school and after i graduated i played pro for one year ....actually half a season to be exact and then i fractured my leg.....i plan on getting back into it and what ed some feedback from some of you....

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    test suspension, tren , d-bol mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thread Information