m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Need help: T3/Clen cycling

I am trying to decide how I want to work this...

I am going to be starting my fina/winny cycle probably tuesday of next week, or monday if all goes well. I have clen and t3 on hand and am trying to decide how I am going to stack them or cycle them to optimize the fat burning. I also want to keep my health in mind, so I am looking to plan this out.

I have considered a few different strategies:

Limitations: cycle length of 7 weeks, so I don't want the T3 to go catabolic on me by using it off cycle.

1. T3 run wk 1-4 25/25/25/25/50/50/50/50/75/75/75/75/100/100/100/100/75/75/75/75/50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25

Clen run wk 3-5
    ECA run 6-8, then Clen 9-10

2. T3/Clen run 3 wks, then ECA 2 weeks, then T3/clen 3 wks

3. T3 wk 1-5, clen 6-8, eca 8-9, clen 10-11

4. T3 wk 1-5, clen wk 4-6, eca 6-7, clen 8-10

Ok, obviously I have no idea what I'm going to do yet, but the goals are to drop BF while on cycle and off cycle using a clean diet, morning cardio, sprints, running, frequent meals. Muscle gains I want to be lean and tight.

All these views and no replies? Ok, I guess people must be interested but no vets have stumbled upon here yet.

Here's a excerpt from Anabolic Extreme

"Both of these compounds belong to the family of beta-adrenic receptor agonists. There are already numerous articles on these two drugs work and how to use them, so I will not delve deeply into the biochemistry of this drug family. Suffice it to say that both drugs increase the body's metabolic rate substantially, maintain energy levels despite caloric deficit, and help to maintain muscle mass.. The key difference between Ephedrine and Clenbuterol is that clenbuterol has much more rapid receptor attenuation, it stops working more quickly. It is more powerful, but it doesn't work for as long. In the final analysis, clenbuterol and ephedrine should be used together. I would propose two weeks of clenbuterol, then two weeks of ephedrine (with the standard addition of caffeine and aspirin), then back to the clenbuterol. Throughout this whole time I would be using T3; studies show that some of the diminishing returns from Clenbuterol are due to the fact that "it burns up T3". "

http://www.anabolicextreme.com/anabo...e9_getlean.htm

Maybe I should try that out...

T3 throughout
    Clen /ECA 2wk/2wk

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Run the T-3 for six weeks. Pyramid up quickly but come down slower then you have listed. Run the clen two weeks on two weeks off with ECA stack on the weeks off. Run the clen/ECA throughout the whole cycle.

Originally posted by Rickson
    Run the T-3 for six weeks. Pyramid up quickly but come down slower then you have listed. Run the clen two weeks on two weeks off with ECA stack on the weeks off. Run the clen/ECA throughout the whole cycle.
    Thanks Rickson, good to hear your advice. I read through that article, and that's basically what was recommended there as well. Following the reasoning behind it, I think that I am going to follow your advice.

stubby is offline Banned
    After taking clen for a long period of time it will reduce the bodies ability of producing large amounts of thyroid hormone. I would start with Clen and ECA and then add in the T3 after the thyroid has been suppressed. If you do so, with a clean diet you will be extremely ripped!!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Yup, pretty much exactly what I did and I had great results and my thyroid is working fine now.

Pain

Thrower74 is offline Member
    painintheazz, what was the total loss of body fat in % that you experianced? Was the fat loss as dramatic as you had expected? I am starting clem + T3 for the first time next week and am very interested to know what I can expect.

I went from about 18% BF after a bulking phase (I was 15% before the bulk) down to my current 13-12% BF. Let me tell you don't think it was all the T3, I do cardio 5 times a week for 40min on a empty stomach, still hit the free weights, and my diet is very clean (sometimes I cheat on high stress days, nothing like going to dunkin dougnuts and cramming 4 "fat pills" down when your mother is in the ER) But I have done good diets and cardio before and from my guess I would say that without T3 I would have gotten down to 14BF. I did take in more clean calories with the T3 than before and felt better during my cutting cycle.

Pain

Sounds great bro! I got everything planned out right now. I am actually back home on spring break, trying my best to keep from gaining fat while I'm here. I think I am doing pretty well on the scale since I am still the same weight since prior to the vacation. However, I am definitely munching down on that blue bell ice cream and other foods I would normally not consume. Just finished 60 mins of cardio and working on abs, so I'm still focused on the goal. I can't wait to start the cut cycle.

Sounds good, BTW I think you ran DNP before correct?? If so would you say I should run it with AS or is it really muscle sparing like some say? Thanks.

Pain

Bro, definitely run the DNP after your clomid phase after cycle. I would not suggest running DNP while on cycle since the aas will probably heat your body up and the DNP will heat your body up as well. Running them both at the same time could be a very bad idea. If you run it post-cycle then you can take off some of the fat that you gained during the cycle and bring out the muscles. The tradeoff is that you must eat clean low calorie diet while on DNP, if you want to see results that is. Probably best to run clen with the clomid, then hit the dnp after the clomid. That way you can eat and continue to train to make sure that you don't suffer much from the shutdown, then hit the DNP to bring those muscles out.

Good luck and keep us updated!

Not running the AS and DNP at the same time is a good point, I have never heard anyone say that before but very nice idea. Thanks bro. I will be done my clomid this week and I will probably order my DNP when I get my taxes back in like 2 weeks. I will let everyone know, I am here to educate.

Pain

Originally posted by painintheazz
    Not running the AS and DNP at the same time is a good point, I have never heard anyone say that before but very nice idea. Thanks bro. I will be done my clomid this week and I will probably order my DNP when I get my taxes back in like 2 weeks. I will let everyone know, I am here to educate.

Pain
    For sure bro. I am just speaking from personal experience and also the theory of it. When I'm on cycle I get head rushes after showers and start sweating profusely after doing anything physical including walking to class! I get the same way while on DNP, heat after showers and horrible heat after doing anything physical. I would dread to ever suffer from both at the same time. I can see blackouts being imminent.

Thread Information