Thread: diet

fury is offline New Member

diet

Thanks to everyone for your advice about fina. My next concern is my diet. I am a small build and i know my biggest area of concern is the amount of food i should be taking in. My build is 5' 9" 170lbs. My next cylcle is fina, prop. Any suggestions on how much food i should be taking in. Thanks.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Hummm that is really hard to answer. What have you found to be your maintance calories (the amount that you don't lose weight at or gain weight at, at your average activity level) We don't know what your metabolism is like or your insulin sensitivity is. You need to give us a little more info about your body and it likes and dislikes.

Pain

fury is offline New Member
    Thanks guys, my maintainance is about 2500 calories. Im not looking to do a cutting cycle, i basicaly want to put size and strength. I would like to get up to about 190. I have been told to eat as much as possible, but im not sure that is great advice.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't eat as much as possible unless you want to get fat. If you have a maintainance of 2500 then up it to 2800-3000 cals per day (clean carbs, good protein, good sugar + whey post workout, and healthy fats) If you think after a few weeks you can gain more then up it another 300cals. Unless you are one of those people that have a maintainance of like 5000cal then you don't have to worry about eating everything in site.

Pain

Thread Information