PitMaster is offline Associate Member

Schedule all frigged up

Well it's 8:30 at night, I've had 3 meals some shakes and just getting ready to lift shortly after I post this. Sust is keeping me up, in the last 48 hours I've slept 6. This afternoon I finally crashed and got another 4 I could of slept longer but would of missed a whole day of diet and training to boot. So now I just dunno How to get this back on track. I've seen gains slow a lil, kinda discouraged. But it's early yet. I've read bunch of threads to help with sleeping, over the counter stuff makes me feel like shit, Benzos I can't put in my system. Multiple cups of warm milk not doing it, alcohol I tried is major counter productive, due to bloat and dehydration. I just don't feel as strong or pumped in last few days. I take time off to let my body rest, but I'm just resting not sleeping so I feel as though my body not building.

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Melatonin, timed release. Walgreens or walmart, CVS, corner drugstore... They all have them. Helps boost serotonin levels. Time release because if you don't, you'll be up in 4 hours. If not, pop two benadryll.

Thread Information