LAGUY is offline New Member

Moral Support Help!!!!

Guys, I'm not sure what it is, but I am having a mental block giving myself a shot. I have done it for the past 3 weeks, and I actually liked it, but now for some reason, I just F&#&#&# can't do it. I've stalled for 2 days now....What the F is wrong with me?

and please flame me and call me a pussy. Thats what I need to hear.
    Last edited by LAGUY; 03-20-2003 at 10:39 PM.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

maybe you could

preload your shot, put it down, go do something to relax or that you enjoy, and then like an hour or so later do the shot.in the time it takes you to load and get ready, maybe you are doing too much thinking. i know it can get old doing it , but you have to make adescision if it's right for you.if it's not,it's not.no harmin admittingthat. just put your mind at ease, breathe while you do it, andjust know that it will take you longer to stress over it than to actually do it.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Get your pin ready, take a deep breath, and start singing "Mary had a little lamb little lamb..." Stick the fucker in, aspirate and start to inject.
    Stop being a pussy

calidude is offline Senior Member
    that happened to me yesterday and my wife said "you've been doing it for 9 weeks now stop being a pussy and stick it in so we can go to the gym!" damn i love her

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm flaming you and calling you a pussy...hope this helps.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Just think of all that money you've wasted if you wimp out now bro. Just think about all the other guys out there who have the courage to do the job and will grow much bigger than you if you don't go through with it!

I too get a little anxious before I do my injections - it's natural for most. But I love the results so I just gotta do it.

justme is offline Associate Member
    load up
    prep area
    hold needle in hand
    relax take a deep breath in.
    clear your mind and exhale
    repeat 3 times
    relaxed like you have done it a million times visualize how your going to do it.
    relax take a deep breath in.
    clear your mind and exhale
    stick it in
    aspirate
    begin injection

(said in Rob Schnieder voice) "You Can Do It!"

Slypknot is offline Member
    Originally posted by FedSki
    Just think of all that money you've wasted if you wimp out now bro. Just think about all the other guys out there who have the courage to do the job and will grow much bigger than you if you don't go through with it!

I too get a little anxious before I do my injections - it's natural for most. But I love the results so I just gotta do it.
    I like that line of thinking...

Personally I haven't really had this happen to me. I have certainly had many 'thoughts' while loading up so to solve this problem....I sit on a nice Sunday afternoon and load up the week's worth of gear. I can think all I want then and no harm/no foul.

Then when it's time I just swab the site, grab the pin and stick before I know what's going on...just kinda do it without thinking I suppose. Block everything else out. It's like doing a curl and the pain hurts so bad but you just think to yourself 'I HAVE TO DO THIS' and you do despite the pain.

For me I REFUSE to miss a day, I REFUSE to puss out, I REFUSE to finish this cycle and feel like I cheated myself because I was afraid.

The funny thing is most of us fear the actual injection - rather than fear WHAT we are injecting! But that's another paranoid story for a later date...

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Just fucking do it you pussy!!!

Think that the needle is your friend and if you dont stick it in youeself the world will come to an end...thats the best i can come up with

mammoth is offline Member
    Bring that shit over here and I'll stick ya! Although I am going to make it hurt like a bitch as a reminder that nobody does it better than you! Or you could just smoke a spliff and then do it!

Oh I forgot.....pussy!

Disclaimer: I in no way advocate the use of *cough* *cough* marijuana *choke*!

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    It make you stronger it make you grow!!! do it or get a friend to do it for yourself and look elsewhere

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    A wise old man once said........The only thing you have to fear is fear itself

The problem your having is definitely between your ears ! That voice telling you to be afraid !

Originally posted by Ozzy
    A wise old man once said........The only thing you have to fear is fear itself

The problem your having is definitely between your ears ! That voice telling you to be afraid !
    I'll call you Monk Ozzy

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    suck it up brother, alot of us have been there but then you have the sadistic bastards like me who actually take pleasure injecting...i think i get an erection when the needle breaks the skin.

Originally posted by daem
    suck it up brother, alot of us have been there but then you have the sadistic bastards like me who actually take pleasure injecting...i think i get an erection when the needle breaks the skin.

Let me correct my friend here...he meant mesochistic....

I'm the same way

Thread Information