Extreme is offline Associate Member

Extreme's trying ot hit a homerun

Here it is trying to start in a couple of weeks would like some input and have a couple questions.

6' 2" 182lbs down from 210 after last bulking cycle in the fall. deca /sus/dbol

Training solid for almost 4 years

age 25

This will be 4th cycle

bf right now not sure 9-11 probably can't see abs.

Goal is to put on about 20lbs of lean solid muscle. Try to keep fat down as much as possible. Want a hard cut look. Looking for quality gaines not mass.

Training 5 days a week 1 chest 2 legs 3 back 4 shoulders 5 bi's tri's

abs three times a week and cardio 2-3 times a week

Diet is not a probablem 250g protein plus a day very clean diet.

cycle

1-10 625mg test e galinka
    1-10 500mg eq
    7-12 50mg whinny ed zambon

clomid therapy 300/100/50

nolvadex on hand

clen 2weeks on 2 weeks off currently and post cycle

Questions/debates

1. Equipose will probably be either ganabol 500 mg per week. Or I can get British dragon and run it either 400mg or 600 mg per week. Any opinions here this is my biggest debate right now.

2. Should I run proviron through the cycle and if so how much. Do i need any hcg

3. Thinking about throwing in dbol for 4 weeks in beginning very cheap or prop first 2 weeks more expensive. Or nothing at all mainly because I am impatient. I know it is bad on liver to run dbol and whinny in same cycle.

All comments welcome. Please.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    I wouldnt throw the dbol in bro.. Your gonna get some bloat, and thats what you dont want for a lean mass cycle. Also the dbol/winny as you mentioned is not a good idea. Kinda funny how no one else is replying to this.. They are all flocking to the recent women postings..

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    if you want a good kickstart then use prop in place of dbol for weeks 1-4 or 5 until the enth ester stabilizes in your body and the eq begins to do its job, that way you don't get the bloat but still have some great beginning gains. running proviron during this cycle would be better than not to make the gains more permanent...as far as hcg you don't NEED it, but if you can get it cheaply its definitely worth it when paired with clomid. i would stick with the ganabol here as well and keep the dosage you already planned.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    swing batter , batter.........saaaaawing

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    id run tren based on what you said.

tren/prop/eq/winny would be great

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Well if it is your fourth cycle I would consider running the EQ at least 12 - 15 weeks. EQ gets better with time.

I also agree with CD, skip the dbol .

As for the EQ, ganabol is good but at 500mg/wk, that is a lot of oil at 50mg/ml. If you go with Brit. I think 400mg/wk would be good for you.

No need for HCG . If you have Clomid on hand you would only need HCG if you were running a long cycle. (20+ weeks)

Proviron is a personal choice IMO. I don't use it myself.

Hope this helps.
    D

Some good points. I have thought about extending to week 12. I could still use the ganabol and drop to 400mg per week for twelve weeks. I have 25 cc of test so I would have to drop that to 500mg per week as well or get more gear. This is becoming an expensive cycle. I don't mind the frequent injections. I just have not heard much feedback on BD. Muscletalk the uk board had some info a few people complaining about the vials being under filled. Per 200mg I can actually get ganabol cheaper though.

Monter I ran a six week tren / prop cycle the first of the year and didn't respond that well. Might just need to run it longer. I think I have a high tolerance and steriods take a while before they kick in.

like to see some more comments

I had good results with ganabol bro.

If it were me, I would get more test because I would run it one week past the EQ.

However, if you want, I don;t see an issue with dropping the test to 500mg/wk considering your under 200lbs.

If you need anything let me know.
    Good Luck

D

Thanks D. Any other comments. Should I frontload this cycle?

Diesel
    I am really worried about getting this cycle underdosed. Do you think 400mg of EQ will be enough. This will be the first time I have used Eq. My last cycle of this nature was dbol /deca /sus 20mg per day/400mg/500mg and I didn't respond to the drugs as well as I should have. The thing was it was brovel deca and tornel sus so right there is probably my answer.

I think I will extend cycle to 12 weeks definitely and if I decide i want to carry a little longer at the end getting more gear should not be a problem. I have heard also galinka is well dosed so i might be alright at 500mg test per week.

Also could i up the dosage of test/eg in the middle of the cycle if I am not getting results or is better to start with a dossage and stick with it

Thanks

Any others feel free to jump in.

Extreme,
    I am not a huge fan of front loading but others would disagree. If you have never front loaded in the past, I would not be opposed to giving it a shot.

I myself have upped doseage and/or drop doseage in the middle of a cycle. Both are fine as long as you do not wait to long. However, being your first time running EQ 400 to 500 mg/wk would do the job.

Another thing to consider is injecting every third day. (providing you are not running ganabol) This would result in five injections every two weeks. If you are running EQ at 200mg/ml and Test Enant at 250mg/ml this would result in EQ 500mg/wk and Test E at 625mg/wk.

Hope this helps.

D

Thanks D. Appreciate all the help.

any other input bros

Question?

I have changed my cycle to

1-12 500mg eq
    1-13 500mg test e
    10-15 whinny ed

With the whinny being that far from the start of my cycle would it be safe or beneficial to throw dbol in week 1-4 to jumpstart or should i just forget it.

anyone

bump bumpity bump bump

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    id run the test around 100-200ml higher than the eq, but thats about it. looks fine to me otherwise...you could get away with equal levels but most bros will tell you to run more test than deca /eq.

I forgot to change that. I am running the test at 625mg per week. Thanks

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I personal would put the dbol in there. I've used it on cutting cycles even and once the bloating went away I was very happy with what I got from the dbol. Just drink a shit load of water and keep the sodium intake down and really the bloating isn't bad. At least it hasn't been for me.

Btw There is nothing like eq for lean muscle. Being your first time with it I am sure you will like it. ganabol is ok. I can think of quite a few I like better but if those are your only choices go with the ganabol. Good luck bro and let us know how it goes

My source is temporarily out of ganabol so I am going to break down and try the BD 500mg per week for 12 weeks. The guys on the uk boards seam to like it. I have not found anyone here who has tried it. I have done dbol before at 20mg per day and I responded really well to it for some reason. Great gains and little bloat on such a low dossage. I gained like 10 lbs in less than two weeks. I think I might throw it in there since I can get it so cheap.

The main the I was concerned with about throwing the dbol in was the whinny in the same cycle. Hard on the old liver. I love me some dbol though and it is cheap.

Thread Information