Thread: coming off tren

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member

coming off tren

ive been hearing alot about bromo....i don't know exactly what that is...but from what i hear and see it prevents gyno after a tren cycle....am i right??......and can you get bromo at a store or is it illegal??

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry but it is illegal. Ther real name is Bromocriptine, do a search on it and you will find lots of info.

Pain

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    use it during cycle...i have never had prolactin related problems before so fina gyno isn't worrying me...just make sure to be observant and listen to your body but take the bromo throughout.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I have heard that somepeople don't even believe in Fina gyno! I don't know about that, I didn't get anything when I was on. Also be careful with bromo I heard that if you take to much to quickly you get really sick.

Pain

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    i asked a question if fina related gyno was real, but its very well known that it is real.

i wanted a view form people that actually have had or avoided it.

You will find out quickly that some "common facts" are not actually true until you question them.

only a certain percent of the population have worries about fina related gyno. but if you do happen to start seeing signs stop taking the fina and get some bromo or that peroglide (cannot remembert the name).

both have to be obtained by other than over the counter means.

babi is offline Associate Member
    yep you got to work your way up with the doses on bromo.if you do 300-400 mlg fina weekly you wont need any bromo b/c you wont get gyno.bromo its kind of not legal but its still readily available and its not faked either.do a search and i am sure you will find the place where to get it..

babi is offline Associate Member
    parlodel is the name of the brand

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    yeah, i took one parodel bromo pill and ended up puking shortly after. Make sure you cut that in half first. Bromo really takes away your appetite which could be good if you're cutting or bad if you're bulking.

Solrock is offline Member
    I would have it on hand 'just in case'. It comes down to whether or not you want to take a chance of lactating.

Thread Information