Thread: Cycle Diet

BrownBomber is offline Member

Cycle Diet

I will be going on a Tren /sust cycle. My main concern is the type of diet I will follow. You probally never ever ever heard this before but guess what, I want to gain lean mass The problem I have is that I tend to gain fat easily when my carbohydrate lintake is high. I weigh 235lbs with low teen bodyfat. I'm looking into a few options on what I should do. 1 gram per pound, 3 day low-carb 1 day high carb, have 3 P+F meals and 3 P+C meals (Never mixing fat and carbs. Only problem with this is that I was told to keep fat intake lower when I'm on an androgen because carbs will be of greater benefit to me?????), or etc. Kinda of confusing. All opinions are much apprecited!!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    LBM means slow gains so don't expect to gain 20+ pounds. Here's what I'm trying, carbs before I go to the gym, carbs after workout, 2 more carb meals, all with protein. the next 3 meals are meat and veggies, then a protein shake with natural PB in it. I go to the gym in the morning. Like I said I'm trying it so I don't have any feed back right now. But I've noticed that my b/f is dropping.

I just read an article last night on the myth of "lean body mass gains" I guess I'll post it.

JohnnyB

BrownBomber is offline Member
    Absolutley. I'm looking to gain 10 maybe 15 quality pounds. I'm at a stage where I seem to fluctuate between 230-235 no matter what I do or try. I've been at this lifting thin for around 7-8 years. Please post the article you were talking about.

!!!MY FAULT FOR DOUBLE POSTING!!!

Thread Information