lifter405 is offline Junior Member

test prop instead of dbol to kickstart cycle

i was wondering if test prop would work instead of dbol to kickstart a cycle.i was thinking that test prop would be easier on the liver than dbol since it's an injectable. would i take the test prop for 4 weeks at the beginning of the cycle just like the dbol? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks bros.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes!

Personally, I can not stand Dbol . You could definately use prop at 50-100mg/ed for the first four weeks to 'kick' start your cycle.

Post the entire run so we can look it over.

D

ok, this is my first cycle. here is the entire cycle:
    i started dbol but the test didn't get here. it either got snagged by customs or i got ripped off. i was going to do this:
    weeks 1-4 30mg dbol
    weeks 1-12 250mg test enan
    weeks 9-14 50mg ** winny tabs
    clomid at end and nolvadex on hand. but since the test didn't come, i am going to have to wait and order from a different source who has prop and enan. here is what i think i will do:
    weeks 1-4 test prop 100mg eod, should i do eod or ed?
    weeks 1-12 250mg a week test enan
    weeks 9-14 50mg ** winny tabs
    by the way i am 21 years old, 5'11", 200lbs just in case you needed to know that.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, alot of people like this because it isn't as hard on the liver. Very good to do if you plan on running winny or another 17aa during the cycle.

Pain

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Exactly, go w/ prop if your running Winny at the end.

Dbol blows bro. Prop is fucking great.

You also might want to bump your Enanthate a little. I know its your first cycle but if your planning on doing 4 then sure take it slow and see what happens. But your results might not be what youre looking for. How much do you weigh?

i weigh 200lbs macgyver. should i go with 500mg? is 4 weeks long enough for the prop? and with the prop should i go with 100mg eod or 50mg ed?
    Last edited by lifter405; 03-21-2003 at 06:14 PM.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i also would go with prop, only bad thing is the volumous injections and possibly price, but if thats not problem then i would definately do prop over dbol

another question. would it be better to just frontload the test enan at double the dose for the first 3 weeks or so. or should i stick with the test prop?

Bulldog5.0 is offline Junior Member
    Lifter-
    What up bro. I am far from being an expert on this shit but to me the only test I'd run for a first cycle is prop. Why? Minimal bloating and a short acting ester. If you have bad side effcts from test, running prop you'll know quickly. You don't want to shoot and then weeks later find
    that you have a perdispostion to gyno. Prop is good because it
    is out of your system faster than any other test. For those who would say that frequent injections are a bitch, my argument is this- if you are willing to change your body's hormonal balance but not willing to inject yourself often then YOUR PRIORITIES ARE F*UCKED!
    Here's what I'm gonna do starting w/in 2 weeks from now(my first)
    1-12 100 mg prop EOD
    1-12 350mg EQ/wk (2 shots)
    The logic behind this is that if side effecs are brutal then I'll be able to get the test out of my system with the quickness. The dose is mild because who knows what my body will do with supraphysiological levels of strong hormones pumping through my veins. This is not a race- it's a marathon. Also, the lower your dose, the easier it is to keep gains. Take it slow man. You've got lotoftime to get swole on juice. Don't take this as an attack either bro- your doses are very reasonable for a beginner. I just thought I'd toss my two pennied in with reqard to what compounds are best for a begginner. If I'm off then bros please set me straight. Peace and sorry to ramble.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Hey Bro if you want to up the test, you can do an injection every 5 days, that will give you 350mg a week. Here's how I did it. Prop 100mg ed, 2-4 100mg eod, at the end I'll use 100mg eod for the last 3 weeks.

JohnnyB

thanks guys for the ideas. i still think that i will go with a long acting ester for 12 weeks and kickstart it with prop.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, I'm on both right now, I said fuck it. I'm on prop 100 eod and dbol 30mg ed, test enth 750 ew/ EQ 600 ew. Its up to you, im in two weeks and feeling pretty good. I have made some gains, and still working,

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Bro its your call. 250mg a week didnt do anything worht discussing for me @165lbs my very first go around. I think 400-500 for 12 weeks is good for a first. In your second post go w/ your second option. Im too lazy to retyype it. But bump the Enan to 400 at least. I think you should see some nice action on that one.

A side note: on my last cycle 400mgEq/Enan I found that doing all 400mg on monday produced better results for me. I told myself I wouldnt split it up again. Some will disagree becasue you wan to keep consistent blood levels but that didnt help me out at all.
    Good Luck!

Thread Information