markiejw is offline Junior Member

Second Cycle - Front Load?

My stats to start
    -----------------

Age - 28
    Weight - 185lbs
    Height - 5' 11"
    BF - 6-7%
    Cycles - One cycle, dbol (4 weeks) 100mg/week, cyp (10 weeks) 600mg/week.

Okay, so I am getting ready to start my second cycle in another 2 weeks or so and I was reading around on front loading. My first cycle went really, really well for me. I gained a solid 15lbs, and my bench went up nearly 40lbs. I have only lost maybe 2-3lbs at the most, so like I said, it went great!

For my second cycle I was looking at running Cyp 800mg/week, Tren (Not sure of a good dosing for first time Tren user, suggestions?), and Masteron 150mg/EOD. My question is obviously about front loading the test. I've read a lot of pro's and con's about front loading test so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Would it be a good idea to front load the test and give my body that quick increase of test, or should I just stick with the normal dosing and let it build up? I would just like to get the most out of the test this time around and from some of the things I've read, front loading will get your body going sooner in the cycle because the active mg's of test in your body is higher at an earlier point.

Any input would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No need to frontload on your 2nd cycle - its an advanced protocol for users who have various cycles under their belt.

Also your 2nd is a way to much - you dont need tren and you dont need to run test at 800mgs -your thinking is over kill and you need to calm down. I would re-think your 2nd cycle and go with something very basic and concentrate on the training and diet rather than the drugs, best of luck

markiejw is offline Junior Member
    Really? I thought I was still being pretty moderate, Haha. Thanks for the input though.

Thread Information