Thread: drink prop

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member

drink prop

No, I am not asking if you can drink prop. I just made the mistake of consuming the last drop and a half of test prop in my amp (can't waste it you know) and now I am getting pretty darn sick. I was on the toilet for like half an hour not "dropping off the kids"... but dropping off the entire school. I now have a pretty nasty stomache ache and my eyes are kinda pink. It's starting to go away, but I just wanted to ask what was up with that? Anyone know why I got so sick for a while there? I guess you can't say "good to the last drop" about everything.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    An acidic compound is released when the ester starts to breakdown... this could have irritated your stomach... but this is just a guess.

Lessons learned... now when someone does say "Can you drink Test Prop like Winstrol ?" - you can take that thread

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    You live and learn. I've been on a pretty strict diet lately so anything could have set my stomache off I guess. Thanks for the info bro.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No problem - here is that info from Bill Roberts:

"The ester bond is fairly easily broken under the right conditions. If the molecule is dissolved in water, this can occur by a simple chemical reaction, yielding the parent drug and a carboxylic acid. For example, if the steroid used is testosterone propionate, testosterone and propionic acid are released. Carboxylic acids are safe and natural in the body in reasonable amounts. It should not be thought that these are strong acids because they are not: they are acids in the same sense that, e.g., Vitamin C or lactic acid are acids. Furthermore, the amount of carboxylic acid present at any time is extremely low."

From Anabolic Steroid Esters

In "reasonable amounts" it's safe - however, I don't think Bill was writing about interstomach administartion here

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Thats fucking funny Warrior, yeah bro Ill let you answer that thread when it comes up hahahahahahahahah!

But seriously one time curiosity was killing me. The Sust that I had (was probably **) a long time ago had this really sweet smell like some really really strong cinnamon tea. So... I tasted a few drops! WHoa!!! That fucking taste stayed in my mouth for 24 hours straight! Tasted nothing like it ssmells FYI. I didnt get sick though, sorry to hear about that.

You had the rigth idea though, dont waste that PROP!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I doubt that is what made you sick.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Could be a mental thing too. I know I have done some silly shit and freaked myself out and that is why I got sick.

Pain

Jaandost is offline New Member
    i usually add 1 ml of prop to my protein shake every morning. who said prop is a pain in the ass because of freq injects.............? its far easier to just drink it. much easier on the stomach when taken with something else. not ingested alone...................

notice to all newbies: THIS IS A JOKE! (some people believe everything they read)

Thread Information