MacGyver is offline Associate Member

FREE Fina Kit!!!!!

Gotcha, but since i have you attention please help me out if you can.

Due to the recent events surrounding a certain fina kit supplier that I used I figured i would just try and do it myself. I dont need anymore drama like my name on the Web or any of that shit so... Plus i can think of 100 other things i can do w/$30 bucks ya heard!

No offense to those involved w/ a fina kit company. Im just a DIY-penny-pinchen-kinda guy.

Heres my questions
    1. Whats in the magic solution?

- I searched and came up w/ 2 answers. One person said EverClear and another said a mix of benzol B and BA. If your making a 4 gram cart than how much do you need? The magic solutions like 5-7ml so would that be my answer?

2. What type of oil would be safe to use?

3. Where can you get a large aluminum crimpped vial at?

I know alot of people out there would like to have this info since by the looks of it these companies just kinda grab shit and throw it in a box anyways, how much more harm can it be if I just throw it in a box myself. If we all put our heads together we can piece this thing.

Ps. I did check the Edu threads and I dont prefer that method.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, check out www.bodybuilding4life.com lots of good conversion stuff. Look for stuff posted by billybathgate, very smart bro.
    1) in the "kits" it is usually BA, BB doesn't disovle stuff as good but doesn't hurt as much.
    2) usually sesame oil, I do believe. Any nut oil should be able to work but try to get USP oil.
    3) you have to find anouther "pins" supplier that stocks those other goodies, don't forget you need a whatman filter too.

Pain

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Dammmmnnnn! Well, Ill be. Pain you just solved my problme in one fail swoop. Thanks bro.

Where can you get BA at?

I think that will help you out.

Pain

G-S Guest
    Everclear? Who the hell told you that?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I know in the original kits there was more than just BA in the magic solution but what the copy kits have in them I am not sure.

Originally posted by G-S
    Everclear? Who the hell told you that?
    I have heard this too on a lot of the convertion boards. I would stick to BA/BB anyway. Also I have heard some say 151.

Pain

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    everclear can be used to melt the fina pellets in FINASOL if you do not have the alcohol.

never for injection, lol save that for someone you dont like or something,, yeouch

BA is what is the magic solution in most kits. half of the kit makers will sell you the components sepperately for a slightly higher price.

for me, i know its a rip off, but i pay the 30 bucks for the 4g kits.. yeah i could save lots of money but since fina is the poor mans steriod it never costs much to make and use.

PM me if you need more deails, im limited on what im allowed to say on the forums. gotta obey the rules
    Last edited by Buddha_Red; 03-22-2003 at 12:56 PM.

Thread Information