trident is offline New Member

Synovex/finaplix

TALKING TO A FELLOW GYM RAT, I WAS TOLD ABOUT USING FINAPLIX WITH A 50/50 DMSO/WATER SOLUTION BEING THAT EACH CARTRIDGE IS 200MG WOULD I GRIND THE ENTIRE IMPLANT TO MIX WITH THE SOLUTION OR HALF AND HOW MUCH OF A SOLUTION? ALSO I FOUND A PRODUCT CALLED SYNOVEX WHICH CONTAINS TEST. PROPIONATE COULD I DO THE SAME WITH THIS PRODUCT AS WITH FINAPLIX?

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Hit the caps lock bro hehe

First off NO you cannot use synovex it is loaded with all the goodies to make you a fine pair of "bitch tits".

you need to run it through a special conversion process to seperates testosterone propionate from estradiol benzoate.

there are a few kits out there but i have not used any of them.

Fina is best injected. You are talking about using fina topically and yes it will work, but its not the best way to absorbe the tren .

Do a search on fina conversion and you will find tons and tons of posts be me and my bro's.

Move slowly through this process, read a while, ask questions.. really learn about fina then do it.

Im one of the most vocal fans of fina on this board and im the first to say slow down and learn.

Whats your stats? bf% diet and workout like?

trident is offline New Member
    My bmf is currently 22% 5'11'' 210 i'm at about 4500 calories a day.
    I'm doing a slit routine right now light in the morning with about 30 min. of cardio and heavy sets in the evening.

Thread Information