Thread: clenbuterol

fury is offline New Member

clenbuterol

I have a question for a lady friend i work with. She is 5' 7" 150lbs. She doesnt look overwieght, infact she seems to be really fit. She wants to lose about 15-20lbs. I have worked with her on her diet which is extremely high in carbs. I would like to get some advice about putting her on clenbuterol or cynomel. Thanks.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    If the context of your working with her is as a personal trainer, nutritionist, or any other professional relationship in which you are charged with in ANY way dispensing health and/or fitness advice (and it does somewhat sound that way: "I would like some advice about putting her on..."), I would say, stay far, far away. That can get you in a load of trouble. Additionally, if you are a professional in the health and fitness industry, I'm fairly certain that most states will explicitly hold you to a higher degree of liability for suggesting such "additions and supplements" to her fitness program. I hope to get some responses on this from other guys perhaps, but my father's attorney advised me not to suggest AAS usage to friends, or help with cycles since, as a certified trainer, should something happen to them as a result, there are routes through which my liability and/or contributory negligence (I believe) can be interpreted as very contributory indeed. So be careful.

If, on the other hand, you don't fall into any of these categories, I would think most of us would need a little more info before we could properly dispense with advice. If her diet is really that high in carbs, a simple reduction of that might do the trick...even a shifting of the GI in the carbs she consumes. What is her workout like? What's her experience? There may very well be many vehicles through which she can easily reach these goals with your help all the while avoiding clen or t3...possibly even avoiding ECA. If none of that is the case whatsoever and it is vital that she go that route, simply do a search on females and clen, etc....this has, to my knowledge, been bantered about a few times in the past.

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    BigGreen said it exactly.

As for women on Clen , a friend of mines wife tried it and she had all sorts of problems with it, chest pains, fatigue, stomach pains, i'd give her VERY small doses for starters if you are going to administer this. But i'd say reduce her carbs, women and carbs definetely dont mix...
    Dont go for these kind of suppliments as a first resort, fix up the diet then if thats not working, then look into suppliments...

Thread Information