Pumped109 is offline Associate Member

Breastfeeding while on AS

I am currently planning a Sust, EQ and Anadrol cycle. My question is this. My wife is breastfeeding our daughter and she is worried that by me ejaculating inside of her traces of AS will be found in the breast milk. Can anyone tell me if this is true? Obviousely if it is true I will have to put the cycle on hold for a while. Thanks

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    NO....don't worry about it. Me and my wife had unprotected sex during pregnancy and while breast feeding while I was on AS with no problem.....to put her mind at ease just use a condom if you have to.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Ok now, admit it. everyone though this message was asking a WAY different question.

LOL

Originally posted by Buddha_Red
    Ok now, admit it. everyone though this message was asking a WAY different question.

LOL

Now that you said it....

Can I get some more input on this subject please?????

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I actually read an advice column where this was asked (I swear I was researching something else) and the doctor responded that this was not a problem however I would call your doctor and ask just for piece of mind.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I tell you this with absolute confidence. Me and my wife are expecting our first child and she will be breastfeeding during my end of fall cycle. Being the advanced planner that I am, I have done some research through the journals and after hours of looking, I have found no evidence that this a legitimate concern. If your wife was using, obviously there would be a high probability for transferrance via the milk. The pathways that sperm travel in no way leads me to believe any AS could crossover into your wife's breastmilk and contaminate it. I will look a bit further, but I feel confident with this information.

Doc M

Hey Doc.....I've asked my doctors in the past when we had my daughter and was told not to worry, that there is no chance of the breastmilk being contaminated with AS unless my wife was taking it also.

thanks for the advice. I only ask because I read in a health magiazune that marjiwana if smoked by a male and that male sperm gets into a female who is breastfeeding it wiould be found in the breast milk. Just askin, but thanx alot for all the input.

Thread Information