Thread: Lfc Eq

Microbrew is offline Member

Lfc Eq

Has anyone tried there EQ yet. Trying to decide which brand of EQ I want to use next cycle.

Thanks Micro

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have never tried there gear before but from what i here and from the numerous posts here in the forum that there gear is very good and nothing but good remarks about this lab. If I could get it i would, Lets just put it that way
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by abstrack
    wow check this out

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...der=descending
    Ball buster

LFC EQ only been out alittle over a month ,2 at the most. And since EQ takes some time to start feeling the effects I dont think I would find any up todate info on it.

right- ok- sure- if thats what you believe

takes 3 weeks to kick in plenty of time, there has been threads on there gear, pics of the gear on different boards. been out longer bro!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll let you know about LFC eq from personal experience in about a week or two, when it kicks in. Ohh and abstrack was right...LFC has been around well over 2 months.

Sounds like something my daughter would say and she's 12. Hmmmm, But then again you never know who is typing behind those words. Always some dumb kid in in the mix

Well then I guess your Rep got his supply first.
    Last edited by Microbrew; 03-06-2003 at 01:50 PM.

Originally posted by Microbrew
    Sounds like something my daughter would say and she's 12. Hmmmm, But then again you never know who is typing behind those words. Always some dumb kid in in the mix

Well then I guess your Rep got his supply first.
    Why even make a statement like that??? You asked about eq being lazy you did no searching and I did for you, came up witha link for giving you the info then you reply by saying well it has been only out for to 2 months. What else do you want me to say??? Yes this is your daughter and yes I am 12 years old does it suck that your daughter has more ambition than you to go use the search button and find the answers for herself?? Even another member replyied with his experience saying he has know it to be out for well over 2 months. Do you think him and me set this whole thing up and we have the same source? MY source was not the first, he has a hard time getting it because the company is out of canada, so there are ton a suppiers other than mr. x who i get the label. go get pissy some where else cause your name calling cause goes no where. Where did I ever in the thread besides in this last post direct any name calling toward you?? I think some one else needs to grwo up and stop acting like a kid
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Not trying to make enemies here but, I was only going from when I was told it was released. It's not a big deal , didnt think my response would make you so upset.

Originally posted by Microbrew
    Not trying to make enemies here but, I was only going from when I was told it was released. It's not a big deal , didnt think my response would make you so upset.
    No hard feelings here bro!!-- just a squirrel trying to get a nut
    abstrack@protonmail.com

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Just for the record, I liked the LFC eq but still prefer QV over them all. Btw, my bottle was a cc short. Wasn't to happy with that...Usualsuspect

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i dont want to hijack anyones thread here, so i'll apologize up front for this........

one of my guys has this brand on his list, and i was thinking of ordering some myself. what about the other LFC products? same results as the eq?
    i get a little uptight about u.g stuff sometimes, especially when i dont see much about it. but if you guys can give the all clear on other stuff besides the eq, i'll probably try it.

peace bb79

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm in the same boat bro. I have never ordered any underground stuff. It kinda scares me. Especially with all the stories you hear about :china: . Anyone have some experience with this stuff. BB79 and me need some more options cause they quit giving out free test and HGH in our nursing home.

Thread Information