Thread: T400

tt3
    tt3 is offline New Member

T400

Hey all! im just wondering about t400 (150mg testosterone enanthate ; 100mg testosterone cypionate ; 100mg testosterone decanoate). Here are my questions.

1) how much mass do you gain on that?
    2) how painfull are the injections?
    3) when does it start to kick in?
    4) Should i run it for 10 weeks or longer?

Stats:

25 years old
    6" tall
    190lbs
    9%bodyfat

I have cycled test, and dball before

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That only adds up to 350mg.

nilrac is offline Member
    I reckon there will be some prop in it as well, which may be 50mg?
    As for how painful the injections will be... UGL blended esters equaling 400mg of compound per shot? VERY... Painful
    I bet the BA level is 3% odd alone... ouch.

tt3
    its HG, and on the website it says "Test 400 carrier solvent is 100% ethyl oleate which makes injections completely pain-free." By the way can i say the lab name on here since it is a real lab????

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tt3 View Post
    Hey all! im just wondering about t400 (150mg testosterone enanthate ; 100mg testosterone cypionate ; 100mg testosterone decanoate). Here are my questions.

1) how much mass do you gain on that?

Varies from person to person. Diet:90% AAS:10% is a general rule of thumb, then rest and good training come into play.

2) how painfull are the injections?

Depends what is used in the ingredients with the test. Also, varies from person to person.

3) when does it start to kick in?

With those esters you should begin to notice a real difference in 4-6 weeks.

4) Should i run it for 10 weeks or longer?

10 weeks is fine. I find personally that I am more growth responsive later in the the 10 week cycle so I use a 12 week protocol. This is again one of the varies from person to person answers.

Stats:

25 years old
    6" tall
    190lbs
    9%bodyfat

I have cycled test, and dball before
    There are more important questions to be asked such as what is PCT? If you don't know you better start finding out. Goodluck!

nilrac is offline Member
    its HG, and on the website it says "Test 400 carrier solvent is 100% ethyl oleate which makes injections completely pain-free." By the way can i say the lab name on here since it is a real lab????
    HG is a term you apply to actual pharmaceuticals... since you get the same kind of drugs in the vet trade alot of the time.
    No legitimate pharmaceutical company is producing T400 dude. It's UGL. So for that reason, no you can't share the lab name.

Devils Advocate is offline Junior Member
    I'm running a 400mg blend with 200mg enanthate and 200mg decanoate. First 2 shots were in each glute, mild pain. Last one was in the left delt yesterday morning and then hit the gym to do chest/biceps. This morning I woke up and the pain is unbearable. It's a constant throbbing pain in my shoulder. I'm pretty much immobilized. I shot prop before which was bad but not like this. I also shot a 400mg/ml batch last cycle of just enanthate and it didn't hurt like this. Thinkin' somethin' went wrong with the shot maybe because the glutes did not hurt like this whatsoever.

nilrac is offline Member
    Where did you inject into the deltoid? It's a relatively small injection site with alot of nerves to hit if you don't do it correctly. I'd recommend proper research on this spot (as in medical literature not ************** . com!) unless you have massive side deltoids that is .

That said, I think it's one of the best sites to use if done properly.

I agree, it's a quick and easy spot to hit. I've never really had any major issues in the past. I don't know but the pain has slid down below the injection site to the side of my arm where my bicep/tricep are.

nilrac is offline Member
    Any redness or swelling? I assume you know the signs to look for in regards to infections developing? That said I had redness and swelling in my delt in the latest cycle I ran, it turned out it was the BA level in the UGL primo I was using (as far as I can tell). Basically my dilema was trying to fit enough primo (100mg/ml) into my weekly injections. My answer was to do a primo only shot. This was reasonably fine in my quads, just a bit of irritation, however, when I pinned my delt with the primo only my arm became red, angry and then swelled up. This lasted about a week, but it got to a point and didn't get any worse so I didn't feel inclined to take a trip to A&E. I knew it wasn't the gear as I had been pinning it for weeks and had no issues, so I wondered what it was. It completely vanished, quite randomly... there one day, completely gone the next. So I reckon it was the BA level (3%) in my primo, which is far too high! Or a nerve issue... GL dude!

Yeah who knows, I'll just wait a few days for it to subside. There's nothing visually out of the ordinary. Just one of those things I guess. Just sucks because I was supposed to hit delts today. Gonna' have to take some time off until this clears.

tt3
    Thanks for all the responses.

The most important thing i wanted to know is how painful it is. Just because i can get it for very cheap, but if it hurts like hell, then **** it

How about the ethyl oleate, does it make injections less painful? anyone know?

Blog Entries
    Thanks for all the responses.

The most important thing i wanted to know is how painful it is. Just because i can get it for very cheap, but if it hurts like hell, then **** it

How about the ethyl oleate, does it make injections less painful? anyone know?
    are you worried about pain durring the injection or after cus any t400 ive used was painless to inject and fairly painfull for a day or two 2-3 days after injection for me but not enough to keep me from training or anything but we are all different so untill you try it you wont know how it effect you...good luck...

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nilrac View Post
    I reckon there will be some prop in it as well, which may be 50mg?
    As for how painful the injections will be... UGL blended esters equaling 400mg of compound per shot? VERY... Painful
    I bet the BA level is 3% odd alone... ouch.
    not always true, im using one thats completely pain free

simpsy is offline New Member
    Im just finishing up a 10 week cycle of test 400 and ive put on about 25 lbs of muscle. I started noticing gains just after a week and a half. I wouldn't inject test 400 in any small muscle, just your gluteus and quads. Im using a home brew that is totally painless. Enanthate 200 mg, cypionate 100 mg, decanoate 100 mg benzyl alcohol .03 ml benzyl benzoate .20 ml in safflower oil ethyl oleate. I took 2 shots a week, each shot was 0.8 ml. so just over 600 ml of test 400 a week.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by simpsy View Post
    Im just finishing up a 10 week cycle of test 400 and ive put on about 25 lbs of muscle and water.
    I started noticing gains just after a week and a half.placebo on that time frame, no way were gains showing on those esters in a 1.5wks
    I wouldn't inject test 400 in any small muscle, just your gluteus and quads this statement just isnt correct in any way.
    Im using a home brew that is totally painless. Enanthate 200 mg, cypionate 100 mg, decanoate 100 mg benzyl alcohol .03 ml benzyl benzoate .20 ml in safflower oil ethyl oleate. I took 2 shots a week, each shot was 0.8 ml. so just over 600 ml of test 400 a week.
    bolds

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Im just finishing up a 10 week cycle of test 400 and ive put on about 25 lbs of muscle. I started noticing gains just after a week and a half. I wouldn't inject test 400 in any small muscle, just your gluteus and quads. Im using a home brew that is totally painless. Enanthate 200 mg, cypionate 100 mg, decanoate 100 mg benzyl alcohol .03 ml benzyl benzoate .20 ml in safflower oil ethyl oleate. I took 2 shots a week, each shot was 0.8 ml. so just over 600 ml of test 400 a week.
    Sure you did...

Donjuice is offline Junior Member
    ^^^^^agreed & agreed ^^^^^

Ohhhhh & my cock drags along the floor at charity event !!!

Holy shit! lol....

Thread Information