Slypknot is offline Member

Curious about my blood test results

Finally came in today - I was pretty excited/nervous (being my first cycle) and wasn't sure how my health would be affected.

Scores all looked good except cholesterol was a little high (HDL was low) and of course test was pretty high - 1910...

One thing that I was really surprised at was my protein level! Looks like the normal range is 6.0-8.3. Mine was 6.6!! How in the hell? I'm taking in quite a bit of protein daily (MUCH more than normal) and drinking the protein shakes atleast 4 times a day....wtf?

My doc seemed to think that maybe the AS would alter this # and didn't seem to think it was a big deal. Guess I was just surprised.

But glad to report healthy as can be - and burstin with essence of man!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I am not sure what the protein number measures, is it your nitrogen balance? I think it just shows that the body can only process so much protein and after that it turns it to glucouse and uses it for energy.

Pain

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    That test score is crazy bro. Most excellent.

On the protein deal, are you refering to Albumin Serum? That is liver protein production wich could be increased from the higher extent of protein synthesis that occurs in the body. I'm not entirely sure, but I do know that it's not a health risk at that point.

Yea I was pretty impressed with the test score myself.... unreal how Sust@500mg/Deca @400mg can really pile up after a few weeks.

The protein score was in the Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (listed along with calcium, potassium, chloride, carbon dioxide, etc)...so it seemed to indicate the amount of protein found in the blood... an odd reading for sure.

Sorry for the post-hoggin but one question I forgot to include:

Is there a certain level of anything in particular I can check for gyno with? (prolactin levels were well within normal range...anything else to look for?) I started to experience gyno symptoms approx 2 weeks prior to getting this blood work done.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I think you need to get a Testosterone /Estrogen ratio reading for that. You might ask your doc if they tested estrogen in your bio-chem profile and compare to the amount of Test you got going on.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya that depends on your bodies genetics for converting Test to Est.

Pain

Thread Information