greatinflate is offline Junior Member

Help Me Out. Post Cycle Depression!

I AM 24 6'1'' 232 LBS. AT ABOUT 12%BF.IVE DONE 3 CYCLES INMY LIFE, ALL IN THE LAST 13 MONTHS. ALWAYS TIME ON =TIME OFF. ALL WERE SIMPLE CYCLES. CYCLE 1 WAS TEST E @400MG/WEEK- ONCE PER WEEK FOR 10 WEEKS. GAINED 25LBS. RAN CLOMID THE RIGHT WAY. AFTER ALL SAID AND DONE GAINED 14 LBS. SO I LOST 11. THEN I RAN TEST E AGAIN @600MG/WEEK FOR 10 WEEKS. GAINED 19LBS. I RAN CLOMID AGAIN AND ENDED UP GAINING 10 LBS. THEN MOST RECENTLY BACK IN JAN I STARTED DBOL1-4@30MG ED AND TEST E @500MG/WEEK 10 WEEKS. I AM CURRENTLY ALMOST DONE WITH CLOMID BUT I HAVE REALIZED SOME THINGS I NEED EXPLAINED.I ONLY GAINED 15 LBS AND I HAVE ALREADY LOST 8 LBS OF THE 15! I THINK MY FIRST MISTAKE WAS LOWERING MY TEST DOSE TO 500 WHEN I DID 600 MY 2ND CYCLE. ALSO I THINK I NEEED TO TRY SOMETHING ELSE LIKE EQ OR WINNY TABS SO I CAN GET GAINS THAT ARE MORE PERMANENT. I REALLY AM FRUSTRATED. I FEEL LIKE THE LAST CYCLE WAS A WASTE. I AM DEPRESSED I HAVE THE LIBIDO OF A 5 YEAR OLD AND IM SICK OF THE UPS AND DOWNS OF TEST CYCLES. I ALWAYS SEEM TO KEEP ONLY ABOUT HALF OF WHAT I GAIN. MY SHIRTS ARE LOOSE FITTING NOW, I FEEL MUCH SMALLER AND I CANT TAKE IT. IS IT POSSIBLE I AM PRONE TO MASSIVE WATER GAINS? IS THE CLOMID NOT EFFECTIVE WITH ME? FOR THE RECORD HERE IS WHAT MY POST CYCLE DIET LOOKS LIKE. 10 G CREATINE/DAY. 10 G GLUTAMINE/DAY. ZMASS, N;LARGE 2 SHAKES x2 PER DAY, PROTEIN AT ABOUT 1 G /BODYWEIGHT.(230). AND CARBS ABOUT 400-500 AND FAT ABOUT 80-125G DAY. SO YOU CAN SEE I KEEP MY CALS HIGH ENOUGH TO STAY OUT OF CATABOLISM. I PLAN ON STARTING MY NEXT CYCLE AS SOON AS THE TIME ON =TIME OFF FACTOR COMES IN WHICH WOULD BE ABOUT MID MAY. I WANT TO GET SOMETHING MORE PERMANENT AND SOMETHING I WONT LOSE HALF OF WHEN ITS ALL DONE. I WAS THINKIN EQ AT ATLEAST 500MG WEEK AND SOME TEST NOT MUCH MAYBE 250 MG WEEK JUST TO KEEP SOME IN THE SYSTEM ANS WINNY TABS AT THE END. WOULDS THIS BE BETTER? WHAT WOULD BE? SORRY IT SO LONG BUT I KNEW I NEEDED TO ADRESS ALOT OF THINGS. HELL INSTEAD OF USING JUST TEST I MAY AS WELL INJECT 5 GALLONS OF WATER A DAY TO GET THE BLOATED LOOK FOR 10 WEEKS, WOULD HAVE BEEN A HELL OF A LOT CHEAPER! THANKS FOR LISTENING.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Dude, turn the damn caps off. My eyes are freakin hurting.. Also Run the Test @ 500mgs stacked with EQ 400mgs. Thats a solid stack. You should really stack something with your test, and just not dbol . Thats really only used to kickstart cycles these days. If you wanna throw winny in, go ahead..

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Cock Diesel155
    Dude, turn the damn caps off. My eyes are freakin hurting.. Also Run the Test @ 500mgs stacked with EQ 400mgs. Thats a solid stack. You should really stack something with your test, and just not dbol. Thats really only used to kickstart cycles these days. If you wanna throw winny in, go ahead..
    Yeah, each time i try to read that post I piss myself and forget who I am for an hour. Used to only happen when the g/f turned on the microwave.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by BigGreen

Yeah, each time i try to read that post I piss myself and forget who I am for an hour. Used to only happen when the g/f turned on the microwave.

I guess microwaveable popcorn's outta the question!!!!

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    You should up your protein to 2g per lb of bodyweight.Your calories aren't really as high as you think.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz - DING!

Edit your post - turn off the caps and use the big return key on the right side of your keyboard to break up paragraphs... it will help you get more answers from a post...

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    LOL No doubt, It took me like an hour to read it.. I kept losing myself and my eyes got all tired and shit.. Damn bro remember, we are not Doctors.. Just some dumb ass Weight Junkie's. You gotta make that easy to read.. LOL

Thread Information