massmaker is offline Junior Member

what results to expect?

what kind of results can you expect from a prop and t3 cycle compared to eq,dbol ,winny stack.... ive done eq/dbol before.. im 6'2 220lbs and have a clean diet...... let me know guys

massmaker is offline Junior Member
    when i did my last cycle at the begining of september towards the end i seemed to get depressed was this just the roids or would it be different from one kind to another... l

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    With regards to your first question/post, the main difference between the two is that with the former stack you can expect to keep your liver at the end. The latter stack includes two 17-aa's, which, given you don't offer enough details for me to assume they'll be staggered with sufficient space between them, so that'd be rough. In addition, it seems both have the general makeup of cutting cycles, but you really have to let us know your goals, doses, durations, etc, etc (ad nauseum) for anyone here to really lend a hand.

Concerning the second post/question, I have no first hand experience, but have heard of many a friend hitting a psychological depression at the tail end of a cycle that simply derives from "knowing the end is near"...not much different (i'm finding) from the last term of college, last week of summer camp or any similar ending.

BOTTOM LINE: We'd all need a heck of a lot more info to truly help you out.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    You can experience things like that with your hormone levels changing when coming off of AS and during.

Thread Information