View Poll Results: do you bake your tren to sterilize it?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO

1 25.00%
  • YES

3 75.00%
    Matt Foley is offline Member

bake or not bake your tren?

ive heard some good arguements on both sides of this one but the fact is i have never heard of ANYONE getting an infection with unbaked fina.just want to get an idea of who does and who does not!

MF

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    15 minutes at 250 after going through the whatman for me...completely unnecessary, but so is washing my hands up to 25 times a day...i am just a clean/neat/anti-germ freak so i do it to appease my inner obsessiveness.

but doesnt baking it reduce its potency?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No, don't bake it. IMO - use the water method to pasteurize it. You can be sure not to burn it by keeping the Tren temperature in safe ranges by sitting the vial in water that was brought to a boil and then removed from the heat.

In reality, I have heard people never heating it and never getting an infection... but I would deffinitly heat it using the pasteurizing method... twice. Once to hatch any bacteria spores (heat to accelerate pellet break down the night before) and second to kill them (before running it through the whatman and to settle the binders).

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Really Warrior....? I do exactly as you said, but after it's done I pop it in the oven 3 times at 250 for 15 minute ea. It's not necassary huh?

there IS bacteria that can pass through the whataman,like Virii.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    Really Warrior....? I do exactly as you said, but after it's done I pop it in the oven 3 times at 250 for 15 minute ea. It's not necassary huh?
    Tren Freak at T-Mag did an experiment on this - he donated his body to science... so to speak. He did not heat it at all and even used cooking oil and Everclear! ... read on...

"It's not that I don't advise others to no heat their tren, it's just I don't do it to my batches. I've made enough now to know that it's not needed. Also Trenbolone isn't very stable when it comes to heat and I see no need in degrading or destroying a perfectly good batch. That's just my opinion. The BA and the oil that comes in the kits are already sterile, so there is no need to further sterilize. Let me give you an example of how I know most are overeacting on the issue of sterility of homebrew Tren. Earlier this year I made some Tren from wesson oil and Everclear dosed at 120mgs or so per ML. Took them both straight out of their bottles and only heated up the oil for about 10 minutes. Dissolved the pellets in the everclear, mixed with oil and filtered. And guess what?? Not a single bad injection. How so?? Because even Wesson oil from the grocery store is sterile enough to use. Now the USP oil that comes in the kits is of even higher quality. The only thing that will cause a bad batch is ones neglegence to sterility. So once again, there is NO need to heat Tren if you are careful when you make it."

The post...

Thread Information