MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

ephederine in off weeks

well i am doing a clen cycle with ketotifen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off in of weeks i will use ephederine 3 pills of 20mg per day i am wondering if i should take cafeine and asperin with ephederine??and 3 pills is enough and should i take them all at once or should i split and how??

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    take 20mg 3 times a day, with caffeine. Don't take the asprin IMO. It isn't that critical and not worth the health effects of taking it.

Pain

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by painintheazz
    take 20mg 3 times a day, with caffeine. Don't take the asprin IMO. It isn't that critical and not worth the health effects of taking it.

Pain
    Right on bro! You can get liver problems from asprin and addiction to it (yeah itīs possible).

Remember to not take to pills to close to sleep time

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

Pain
    u mean 60 mg/day and how mush caffeine?

Yup, 60mg/day total but play that by ear, if you need more then up it don't go above 100mg/day that is dangerous, if you need less take less. Caffeine is good at 200mg per time with the 20mg eph. But toward the end of my cycle I usually up my caff to 300mg, caff losses effectiveness on me quick.

Pain

Yup, 60mg/day total but play that by ear, if you need more then up it don't go above 100mg/day that is dangerous, if you need less take less. Caffeine is good at 200mg per time with the 20mg eph. But toward the end of my cycle I usually up my caff to 300mg, caff losses effectiveness on me quick.

Pain
    but 600mgs caffeine/day isnt too mush??and for the aspirin should i take 3x82 mgs/day??

Originally posted by testosterone82

but 600mgs caffeine/day isnt too mush??and for the aspirin should i take 3x82 mgs/day??
    If that is too much caff for you then drop the dosage if it is too little then up it. Play it by your body. And yes if want to add aspirin then that is a good dosage.

Pain

Thread Information