crom is offline New Member

Question First Cycle, I'd like your help.

Hey guys, I plan to start my first cycle in June and I would like some advice. I have been doing a lot of research but I find myself going in circles with all the information available.

I’m Canadian, 26 years old, 5’11”, 210 lbs. my biceps are 17” cold. I have never had composition done, but I’m sure I’m under 20 % BF.

I have been hitting the gym hard for a little over a year, but I have seem to have reached a plateau. If I eat like hell and pound back the <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> shakes I can peak out at about 216 lbs. I would like to get up to 230 lbs and cut my BF a little. And I would like to keep as much of my gains as I can after the cycle of course.

My cycle.

Since this is my first cycle and my first time feeling the side effects, I don’t want to go to hard core.

I have 3000 mg of deca that I plan to take over 10 weeks (300mg/week no tapering).

Question #1

is it silly to take a deca cycle alone, or should it be stacked? Can I get reasonable gains with deca alone?

( I do plan to stack by the way )

Question #2

I plan to stack with Test. Enanthate . Is 250 mg / Week for 10 weeks reasonable, at least as far as the deca (dick) side effect is concerned.

Question # 3

I have considered starting the cycle with a little d-bol. Will 25 mg/day for the first 2-3 weeks of the cycle be good?

Question # 4

Coming off:

I plan to take Clomid starting week 10 after my last injection. For how long and what dosage will be adequate? I can get 12 packs of 50 mg tabs, and if I need 3 packs (36 tabs) or more is gets $$$.

Last factor: I’m a full time university student so $$$ is a factor, not that I want to cheap out but I have to consider it, so please keep that in mind for your recommendations.

He is a summary of my planned cycle:

week 1-10: deca/enenthate 300mg/250mg
    week 1-3: d-bol 25 mg/day
    weel 10-??: colmid ????/day

Thanks for your help.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally know a few people (and there are a few on this board as well) who have done well on deca only cycles. I don't think, however, that many people would recommend it, as it shuts you down pretty hard, and without the test included can cause all sorts of nagging pain in the as problems. It is my opinion that 250mg a week would be enough to offset this; however, if you're going to include it, why not go for broke (so to speak) and just run it at 400-500mg??

As far as the d-bol goes, I think 25mg/day is a decent dose...i've heard of people getting fine results at that level, though I plan to go 30mg/day, maybe 40. I'd consider running it for longer than 2-3 weeks, and at least bump it to 3-4....anecdotal "reports" seem to put the real kick of dbol beginning at week 2 or so from what I've heard, so it'd be a real kick in the ass to abandon it once it's "starting". Additionally, if you're putting it at the front to kickstart the cycle, you'll want to keep it going until the point at which deca purportedly "kicks in" as to avoid a gap in positive activity. Clomid therapy should be easy enough to search for doses and plans, but 12 tabs isn't going to cut it. Nor do you want to start it immediately after your last shot with deca and enan...otherwise you're really, really f'ing up post-cycle recovery.

Maybe you should, in addition to doing a search for your specific questions, look for "cycle planner version ???(not sure what version it's up to), as that will give you a pretty damn solid idea of when to start clomid therapy given your cycle.

If cash is a HUGE constraint, there are a number of poor man's cycles out there, including making your own prop and fina on the cheap.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro with deca you should wait 3 weeks after last injection and go 4 weeks of post cycle recovery.

For the cycle I'd save the deca, d-bol for another cycle. Do the enan at 250-350mg a week.

I don't think you've reached you genetic potential after 1 year of training. You need to tweak your diet or training. You should have about 3 years under your belt before juicing. JMO

JohnnyB

Thanks guys.

Big Green, I thought just 250 mg/w of enan just cause it's my first cycle, and I seen the cycles for the novice posted on the website suggesting 200 mg/w. That my only reasoning.

JohnnyB, I'm concerned that if I cut out the deca and go with straight enan, I may not keep much of my gains?

Thanks again

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Crom,

Do a search on low dose cycles, there are many who fervently and intelligently support them, and while I enjoy the debate, I don't know that I'll necessarily be swayed. That being said, however, I do think that low (comparatively speaking) dose cycles have their place, but must be run longer than the standard 10-13 weeks, just my opinion. Also, there is not a whole lot of credence put in the homepage cycles, they are somewhat outdated, to put it mildly. Lastly, I'm with Johnny....if I was told I had to build a cycle around only one aas, I'd certainly go with a test (though Fina would have to be given a good hard look). My personal opinion is that you should stack the test, deca and dbol provided you have access to more gear and the time to save up.

BUT (big BUT here) Johnny B hits the proverbial nail on the F'n head when he suggests waiting another year (minimally)...and I'll loudly second that motion. Hopefully, this thread puts you well on your way towards researching a bit longer...

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm with Mr. Green Jeans and JB... Run TEST at LEAST 400mg for 10-12wks as the foundation... throw in the Deca at 300mg wk,

As for the clomid you'll need 32 50mg tabs for therapy,, JB laid it out good for ya...

I couldn't help but notice the first thing you listed in your stats was that your Canadian.. That’s ok bro,,, we won't hold it against you! j/k

Thanks guys,

My being Canadian means that gear may be a little less available (less variety) and at higher $$$. that's my point of putting that in there.

thanks dudes.

Thread Information