Animal 03 is offline New Member

I Want To Get Faster

What kind of AS would make me faster. My 40 times faster....Any help?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

what does your current training look like

not weightraining.what is your current speed/reaction time training like?also, what is your current sprint work layout look like?
    first thing guys askis is what drug.what are you doing mechanically to improve your speed?
    watch everyone is gonna tell you winstrolbecause a guy like ben johnson tests postive for it and he won a goldmedal so it must have been the winny right?,haha

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Winny...

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    it all depends on your past.... but if you have a good history and have some muscle on your bones, like everyone else said, Whinny

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

bro

just plyometrics alone will knock tenth's off because you are probably new to it.neuromuscular efficiency and muscular adaptation alone will be better than doing winny. winny may help w/ stamina but if the speed training isn't proper i think you'rekidding yourself.no offense

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Agreed with partyboynyc.
    No drug with specifically develop so or so quality. On or off cycle you need the proper training stimulus for the proper muscular (and neuromuscular) adaptations to occur.
    Plyometrics, olympic lifting variations, agility drills and sprinting (which is a form of plyo after all..) are some of the best bet for what you're looking for.
    I don't think AAS are worthless for speed, quite the opposite!! But it's funny because sometimes I read they are and that it's all about the training only... Well if you use common sense, you'll agree that a bodybuilder, even on a cycle for mass, would have to train like a bodybuilder to maximize their gains! Most probably targeting muscle hypertrophy.
    So if you want to get faster you need to train like a sprinter and improve your power and explosion with the type of training mentioned above. You can't just be taking winny, train like a bodybuilder and expect to get super fast... It just doesn't work that way.
    So you need the right training whatever your goals are. Once you get that part down, you want to stick with AAS that cause less water retention if possible or go with relatively low doses and use an anti-e. As you might hear var, HGH, slin, winny, test prop and suspension are all used by sprinters and sport athletes but it's also because of their short detection times.

Thread Information