Thread: sust vs deca

ryan5sc is offline New Member

sust vs deca

I am looking into taking either sustanon 250 or deca 300... I am wondering how much water retention happens with deca.. i know it is minimal with sust. I took dbol about a year ago and that bloated me and filled my face out very noticably.. I am just wondering b4 i make a decision on which one to take. thanks

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Go with Sus Bro

fighter0728 is offline Junior Member
    Why not do them both. You are going to retain water anyway, and those two make an exelent combination. You will be much happier with your end results on both. The water weight goes away quickly after your cycle anyway, its not that big of a deal. But if you were going to do one I would say sust since you will gain more from it. Sust will still make you retain water though.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by fighter0728
    Why not do them both. You are going to retain water anyway, and those two make an exelent combination. You will be much happier with your end results on both. The water weight goes away quickly after your cycle anyway, its not that big of a deal. But if you were going to do one I would say sust since you will gain more from it. Sust will still make you retain water though.
    Now there is an idea
    Or if your really worried about water and you want hard lean vascular muscle use Qv Eq. Run liquidex for a good anti-e and to combat the bloat.

Jaandost is offline New Member
    I am wondering how much water retention happens with deca.. i know it is minimal with sust
    i dont know who told you sust bloat is minimal but that is not the case. anyway..........run them both. you will see a noticable difference if you run them together as opposed to one or the other. you probably dont want to run deca alone anyways without test.........your goldmember may go into hibernation

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    what are your stats and experience bro.... if it is your first cycle you may wanna consider just doing something like deca /dbol /whinny. I did this my first cycle and had amazing results, and my second cycle i did sust/deca/dbol and had a little bit better results.

Thread Information