KUCAK is offline New Member

Cutting cycle??

i was thinking of running
    prop 100mg eod 1-10
    winny 50mg eod 1-10
    clen 333444555666555444333 3 on 3 off Weeks 1-3--6-9
    T3 111222333444333222111 3 on 3 off weeks 1-3--6-9
    ECA-weeks 4-5
    Any thoughts or any other cutting cycles that would give me some good results. Diet is in check, 6' 225. 18%BF.
    was thinking of running fina but dont want to mix it and dont want to shoot 3 different things eod.

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Just for starters.....DO NOT run winstrol for 10 wks.....your gonna fry your liver bro. The prop sounds good and is safe for 10 wks no problem. As for the T3 cycleon has a good thread on it and will explain it very well as far as the ramp up time and the constant then the ramp down...do yourself a healthy favor and read it. The fina would work well in this cycle and it is cheap and EASY to make!! Results are unmatched in my opinion. FINA is the shit!!! How about this:
    Fina 1-8 wks 75mg/day
    Prop 1-10 wks 100mg/day
    Winny 6-10 wks 50mg/day

I have the Fina and winny overlapping for 2 wks so that you will have time for the winny to kick in before you drop the fina off. As for the T3 that is up to you...i dont mess with that stuff....i dont have a high bf%. This cycle is just a suggestion.....but a effective one i think.
    Good luck bro!

Bro, i have winny tabs and a 20ml bottle. are they both bad on the liver? I knew the tabs were but not the bottle.. Good to know..

The tabs are harder on the liver than the injectable. But it is still the same substance and it is 17AA compound which is pretty harsh for extended periods of time.

Bro, where can i get the info on converting fina? And can i mix up the prop win fina in an inject?? Or which 2 can i combine?

What about eq?? can i throw some in or not needed.

Yes EQ at 400-600 mgs a week would be good also.....but EQ is best if you run it ATLEAST 10wks.....no less!! As for the fina conversion it comes in 2 gram carts wich will last about 2 wks at 75mg/day. So if you want to run 6 wks get 3 carts....8 wks get 4 carts. The conversion is simple i can give you a link to a "step by step" process with pictures to help. I would save my money and just go prop/fina/winny. it will be very effective for a summer cycle......Most guys end up paying way to much for the EQ they buy so just keep your cash. You can mix the prop and fina in the same syringe....hell you can put prop/fina/winny all in one dart but it will end up being about 3 cc's total so you will not be able to put it all in one spot except for glutes or thighs. You can spilt it up and do 1.5cc in one shoulder and 1.5 in the shoulder or anywhere else that you like. Good luck!!! PM me for any detailed question about the fina becasue i cant post addresses on here....its a no no!!

Thread Information