redrumkev is offline Associate Member

A note to all that don't think!

Just a short story.

My friend - Is running the 3 week change of substances. wk 1-3 he does A and B wk 4-6 C and D - and so on for 15 to 18 weeks - not sure of total length - adjustable along the way. Great - I mean that is his thing.

Bad part - he is going from wk 6 into wk 7. He shoots on sunday - today. This part calls for test - a base throughout - and deca . Problem - Deca isn't in - ordered once cycle started - and wk 12-15 only half filled and wk 16-18 only exist on paper. So point being. He might have to come and draw from some of my current cycle 2 cc's of my test - and 2 cc's of my partners deca - to make it until this gear gets here in a few days up to a week.

Cliffnotes - Get your gear before you start. Everything - not just your mass builders/test - everything - bromo, adex, clomid, nolva, pins, cottons balls, alcohol, and of course your research - knowledge is key!

calidude is offline Senior Member
    BUMP unless you are going to mexico to get it yourself

no really get everything first, it will make it much easier in the long run

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump for a very important point.

Pain

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    damn good advice! thanks for posting it bro!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i am in complete agreement here...he is lucky to have friends that are willing to make sacrifices for him...i would tell him that this time u will cover him, but you won't in the future because he should learn a lesson from this

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    Daem - I agree with you as well about the future. So since he is doing a "long cycle" 15-18 weeks he will be off until sometime in mid to late october maybe even november. I told him to budget his money now and slowly but surely pick up his next or even next 2 cycles. I also explained that the bases - test/deca /eq/winny - will be ok to have even if you don't use them - someone else will surely take them off your hands before the expiration date. The thing that allows me to "loan him" some gear is that he would only be taking some test from me - cyp - well I am unsure when I am switching to prop for the cutting side of my lean mass/ cutting cycle. If he takes 400mg's from me - then I guess I am on to prop about 3-4 days sooner and no biggie - cuz I have 20 cc of extra prop - cuz I know I will use it before july of 04 when it expires. Never hurts to have extra - espically when you are 2k miles from mexico like we are!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Good post. You definitely are a great friend!!!!

Thread Information