nkkinetics is offline New Member

Exclamation proof that roids change you!!

I think that I have proof that roids can change your mental out look! Me and some friends did roids for the first time last summer, since then a few of us have done other cycles others havent, but all of us have become more arrgesive, ready to do more crazy things, some myself inculded have started to do more drugs, I went to rehab and am in NA right now, but all of us have changed one way or another we all act differnt. Have any of you experinced this? have any stories like this I would like to know how many of you hav noticed a differnce, also many have crazy mood swings! please share your stories, I would like to know!

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Personally I think most people change their mood swings because they expect AAS to do that, and then if they get pissed at anything they blame it on the sauce. Of course it adds aggression, what do you think a boost in testosterone would do to you?! When you are on cycle you are aggressive because of test, when you are on clomid you are depressed because of estrogen. Personally the only change I see is muscle growth. And I really doubt your drug problem started with roids.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Yes I experienced it by doing OTHER DRUGS!!!

dont try to make steroids as you excuse of fucking yourself up...you will know what I mean.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    I'm the exact same as i always was... well except now im bigger, stronger, and a little more confident.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Nkkinetics this is not a flame but JMO that you are looking for something to blame for your problems. Take responsibilty for yourself. We make our own decisions
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Lift Chief
    I'm the exact same as i always was... well except now im bigger, stronger, and a little more confident.
    Same here. Truth be known when I'm on steroids I'm calmer and more aware of my actions. Don't be putting blame on AS for your use of drugs, people like you give steroids a bad rap.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Being in NA you should know this - Drugs are not your problem, addiction is. Addiction to anything/everything which stimulates a feeling of 'well being' or a rush.

As far as personality changes - I have not seen anyone who has had 'permanent' personality alterations due to roid use. Other than a mild ego-maniac due to their enhanced size...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I have calmed down a lot since the juice, now I know I can beat the shit out of most people, I have no want to. Tren is the only thing that I will admit got me a little snappy.

Pain

fighter0728 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by painintheazz
    I have calmed down a lot since the juice, now I know I can beat the shit out of most people, I have no want to. Tren is the only thing that I will admit got me a little snappy.

Pain
    You have to be carefull not to get into thinking you can beat everyone up because you are bigger. I know some people that did AS and thought they were tough because they got big. They went and got into a fight with some smaller guys and got thier asses kicked. Size is only a tiny part of fighting.

Originally posted by fighter0728

You have to be carefull not to get into thinking you can beat everyone up because you are bigger. I know some people that did AS and thought they were tough because they got big. They went and got into a fight with some smaller guys and got thier asses kicked. Size is only a tiny part of fighting.
    Trust me I know, I was just saying that fighting and whatnot isn't as important to me as it once was, it isn't a man thing with too much test in your body, it is a state of mind. I am nice and calm now, I have nothing to prove to anyone.

Pain

fighter0728 is offline Junior Member
    Right on man, I wasn't trying to flame or anything. Just making a point for anyone else who might starting AS.

mammoth is offline Member
    I'm curious as to how old you are? Not that it has anything to do with this but I have other reasons to want to know. Anyhow, you make your post sound as if you feel that Roids were a gateway drug of some sort. Maybe I am reading too far into it, but that is what it sounds like. I went through rehab and through the twelve sttep program when I was younger and during that time I learned a ton about myself and about addiction. The one major thing that I learned was that addiction is more about lifestyle rather than the drugs and drinking themselves. Roids didn't cause you to get heavily into drugs. It was the people you surrounded yourself with and the actions you took during that time. Even if you had never touched roids you were probably still at risk for following that lifestyle with the choices that you had made. As an example, If I hang out with people who rob banks then I am more likely going to get into trouble. If I don't hang around people who do that stuff then I am more likely not going to get into trouble. What I am trying to say is that during this time roids didn't cause you to do these things. You made the decision to do them, and I also don't believe that they influenced the decision. I just think that you are experiencing normal human behavior. We are all curious at some point in time, and some of us tend to act on it more than others. I hate to see people try and combine roids with addiction because roids are NOT addictive and they should never be classified as addictive substances even though certain political people feel as though they should be just as illegal as addictive narcotics.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    Only time I drink a 40, is when I want to drink a 40,
    And usually when I wear a suit.....

I'm still the same OLE G

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

Word

Originally posted by painintheazz

Pain

I get a little short fused on winny... but TEST is mothers milk to me!! I feel SOOOOOOO much better with an ass full of Enan

imnice is offline New Member
    iv noticed alot of my friends are loosing it from using roids , just getting wierd .

dansteelman is offline Member
    Using roids made me stop drugs...go figure

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Nkkinetics,this is totally a primitive yet very natural phenomena embedded in human physiological sociology that can be traced back to early man, where the dominant figure was the bigger man as they were the ones more likely to survive an impose their will on others.Steroids dramatically increase size (* by dramatic I mean a speed beyond your natural capabilities)... So the more you dramatically increase your size the more you gain the illusion that U are suddenly invincible; that U are suddenly the Alfa male. This increase in confidence (that usually comes as a result of the fact that U now intimidate others with size or that you now possess what you believe is a socially / mentally desirable physic) allows you take more chances and participate in more risk averse activities then u normally would. As for aggression, there is no direct proof that steroids actually cause aggression but there is however a strong (very strong) correlation between testosterone and aggression. So why do U feel aggressive? Well juice amplifies emotions, if you were mildly aggressive before then damit U will be a heck more aggressive after. That and the fact that added confidence allows U to be more aggressive in a “take charge” kind of way… And that’s my 2 cents worth
    Last edited by ECKO 747; 03-24-2003 at 07:42 PM.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    damn ECKO,, you almost sound like you know what your talkin' about!!

YEAH!! WHAT HE SAID!!

Originally posted by dansteelman
    Using roids made me stop drugs...go figure
    Me too, no more XTC, Coke and drinking for this guy. I have been clean off the hard stuff for about 2 years, I gave this up before AS though. And I haven't drank since I gratuated college, about 7 months ago, well New Years I got a little silly.

Pain

Nice post Ecko.

Pain

maxmus is offline Junior Member
    gixxerboy - i have i have been to rehab and i am in NA so umm ya

Good Post for sure ecko, You're the man.

Pain, I still drink maybe once a month tops. Thats another thing, I drank more before I turned 21 then after I turned 21. I know this seems a little off topic, But you have to have an addicting personality IMO, to actually allow yourself to become addicted. I used coke, meth, and pain pills for a long time and just flat out quit...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Originally posted by maxmus
    Maxmus i wasnt talking about you. It just seems he is loking for something to blame for the way he is.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Originally posted by dansteelman
    [BPain, I still drink maybe once a month tops. Thats another thing, I drank more before I turned 21 then after I turned 21. I know this seems a little off topic, But you have to have an addicting personality IMO, to actually allow yourself to become addicted. I used coke, meth, and pain pills for a long time and just flat out quit... [/B]
    Me too bro, when I was underage I loved to drink then it became legal and just was a pain in the azz. I agree with the addictive personality thing, it was just like one day I said WTF are you doing.

Pain

Slypknot is offline Member
    Originally posted by maxmus
    Not sure what this is supposed to mean.

I believe this topic to be a hot one only because of the false 'roid rage ' that seems to circle its users. By watching someone put hormones in their bodies and NOT expecting them to change is unrealistic. Everyone does. Some get an ego when they did not have one, others clean up and realize they actually DO care about their bodies and don't want anymore toxins in them, and others actually turn nasty wanting to flaunt their gains in an attempt to be 'better' than everyone else by fighting or bullying.

It's a toss up. Some of the nicest guys I've met at the gym are on the gas and massive in size. Maybe they used to be assholes and gear changed em, who knows.

But even bringing Narcotics Anonymous up as though it means something here is silly. I, being a member, understand the 'oddness' with shooting a hormone into someone's body with a needle. And had I been into that type of drug use I too would probably have a hard time with the concept. But how many ladies in NA use birth control? How many members smoke and drink coffee? How many are on Zocor or Prozak etc? The list is huge. These people do not have a problem with their drug use - even though others may view them as 'not being clean'.

The fact remains that NA's focus is on addiction - NOT on the chemical itself. It's a 'new way of thinking' and living...and regardless of what you learn in meetings - NO ONE LIVES FREE OF CHEMICALS. If you believe me wrong just go out to coffee one night and watch em pound the black nectar and gobble up cake/candy/shakes/etc.

Bottom line I'd refrain from trying to state NA membership with an expectation that others will 'understand' and agree. It's like telling everyone you joined a church....Just irrelevant in a discussion like this.

IMHO

By The way, My name is ***** And Im a Juice-a-holic

maxmus is offline Junior Member
    i am not saying it started because of roids i am saying i think it changed my outlook like ecko said i felt invincible, and i donot think roids are addicting

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I dunno about the rest of y'all, but these shots have cured me of depression, and have made me a generally happier person. Much better to be around . . . made me less moody . . .
    It's no fun to be deficient in testosterone . . . thank goodness for doctors . . .

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I have always been a big heavy drinker/partier. Now that I'm on my first cycle, I actually don't even feel like drinking, and I have stopped. And you know what? I feel F#$## GREAT!!!!!!!

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Steroids totally changed me................................................ ............................Now I have a hard on everytime I am with my girlfriend. I swear I just started my cycle and I wanna bone like 4 times a day.. It's pretty cool though
    As for the other shit goes, it's all BS.. It all depends on the person.

big swoll is offline Member
    great posts guys....i have a theory on roid rage though....i am definately not a believer in roid rage....i think it is stupid when people blame dumb things they do on roids....i do think there is a connection though between doing AS and having a temper or wanting to fight....here it is....i think that if somebody is willing to stick a needle and drugs into their body they may generally not care about rules...first off you're breaking the law with a banned substance...if you dont care about breaking the law, why would you care about getting pissed at somebody, or getting into a fight....i think the genes are related for aggressiveness, and having balls big enough to jab yourself with a 1.5in needle...i dont know...JMO...hope all that made sense

DeepZenPill is offline New Member
    Ever since I started juicing, I stopped doing drugs and drinking as well. And I feel 100x better without that shit. I don't have to rely on a substance to have a good time.

On the other hand, ever since I started lifting seriously, my grammar and spelling went down the shitter. And it's only gotten worse with juice. I used to write perfectly and now I'm mistaking homonyms all over the place when I type. Probably not juice related at all, but makes me fit the meathead stereotype.

hybrid is offline Member
    What's a homonym? Where can I get some?

PEDEY is offline Junior Member

Re: proof that roids change you!!

Originally posted by nkkinetics
    I think that I have proof that roids can change your mental out look! Me and some friends did roids for the first time last summer, since then a few of us have done other cycles others havent, but all of us have become more arrgesive, ready to do more crazy things, some myself inculded have started to do more drugs, I went to rehab and am in NA right now, but all of us have changed one way or another we all act differnt. Have any of you experinced this? have any stories like this I would like to know how many of you hav noticed a differnce, also many have crazy mood swings! please share your stories, I would like to know!

You sound like an 18 year old clown that does a bit of gear and believes that he's nuts. NA? Are you kidding me? Stay off the gear if you aren't mature enough to do it. You're giving anabolics a bad name for everyone else with your stupidity.

mammoth is offline Member
    On a scale of 1 to 10 I would give that flame a 3. Only because it was uncalled for.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    I have read all of the readily available medical abstracts on the subject. They are inconclusive at best. Well designed studies using humans haven't been able to show roid rage . I can post the abstracts if you wish.

-SF

freakmaster is offline Junior Member
    Don't worry, your young bro. Alot of young AS users blame roids on all sorts of things, another reason to wait until you mature.

Thread Information