Thread: what to do?

icyclown is offline New Member

what to do?

i have the hook up now to get some gear through a freind at the vet but i dont know what all to get? what are some thing i should get? it is all free to me so tell me all the one you canm think of! i know this is a weird thread but i have to know this before the 4th of july! thanks for all your help

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Have you ever done a cycle before.....???What are you trying to accomplish as far as "goals"?? What are your stats? Have you done some research on "gear"....Don't take shit unless you know exactly what you are doing!!!

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Re: what to do?

Originally posted by icyclown
    i have the hook up now to get some gear through a freind at the vet but i dont know what all to get? what are some thing i should get? it is all free to me so tell me all the one you canm think of! i know this is a weird thread but i have to know this before the 4th of july! thanks for all your help
    Hey bro , do your research and decide what you want to accomplish then decide what would be best for you but if hes a vet Im pretty sure hell have some EQ and thats good stuff in fact that is what i just finished uo along with test/winny stacked with it. We can tell you what to get but thats pointless cause we dont know your stats , goal, and dont seem you know anything about juice since your coming here and asking us what to ask your buddy for so no flames but please do your research and decide what you think would be best for you and then you ask him what you want. cya

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    U r telling us you can get FREE gear......holy shit bro....lol

Get as much of EVERYTHING HE HAS if its free......BUT DONT go poking yourself until you research each type of gear you obtain and learn how to cycle the gear.....SEND me some!...lol

adaptations is offline Member
    yea man...fuck readearching what suits you best...get all that you can...its free!!! When you come back THEN research what is best for you...like AZ said...dont poke yourself untill you know

i will go ahead and tell you i know nothing really about gear and i dont plan to poke myself anytime soon, but i do want to go ahead and get it now since it is free! i can get as much as i would like, i just need to know a couple of names of some cutting cycles, and bulking cycles (some that a vets office would have!
    thanks

even if i only get the stuff to just give to some freinds i will, but it is a chance to get the stuff free and i need to know some off the names the vet would have.......... if some one could helkp me it would be appreciated!
    Last edited by icyclown; 07-03-2002 at 11:31 AM.

b-u-m-p help if you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Bro ask for these brands:

Ttokyo &/or Quality Vet

And these roids:

Equipoise , Deca -duabolin, Test Enanthate , Test Cypionate , Test Proprionate, Sustanon 250, Dianabols, Winstrol , all of them.....lol.

FREE FREE FREE

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Get me some primo please. Thank you.

NoLimits is offline Member
    I don't think an American Vet is going to get Mexican gear.... I may be wrong... But hey, it's worth a try...!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by NoLimits
    I don't think an American Vet is going to get Mexican gear.... I may be wrong... But hey, it's worth a try...!
    Shut Up!!!! You're ruining it.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Sorry.... Well I have a grocery list then!

ripped_82 is offline Member
    If this is a regular vet for only dogs and cats, you will be limitted to what you can get. Forget about Clenbuterol , even Equipose since it is mainly used in horses in the US and Canada. I would stock up on a sh@$load of Winstrol since you klnow its real, and is very expensive. He should have some Test.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Last time I was at my local vets (a very high end vet dealing with every animal type) I was standing in the back taking a look at my cat after an operation, and saw a bottle of EQ on a shelf behind me that was as big as a 20 oz soda, and it was full!

Label said equipose in big bold letters!

I have a conscious so I jsut dreamed about taking it and slipping it into my trench coat pocket, and it would have fit so easily!

L8

Thread Information