Tanksta is offline Junior Member

Advice, 1st timer, Deca, winstrol. both?

Hey peeps,
    I've read through numerous posts trying to piece together a decent cycle for myself that I am looking to start on 4/1. To give you a little background, 27yrs old, 228lbs, 6'2". Lift 5 days a week, cardio 4 days a week. I have been lifting the past 3.5 years of my life and I look MUCH better than I used to. I'm glad to say I am in better shape than the high school days.
    My goals: I am looking to only gain a few pounds of lean muscle, and drop some body fat. No matter how hard I bust my butt naturally, the results are not progressing like I would want them to. I do not want to throw test into the cycle. I need to minimize bloat and large gains.
    (work related reasons)
    My gear- I currently have on hand 12 amps of Deca 200mg and 18 amps of Winstrol 50mg. Nolva on hand.
    I was thinking of
    Weeks 1-8 deca 300mg a week (every 5 days)
    weeks 4-12 winstrol (one every three days)
    Weeks 1-12 Nolva 10mg a day.
    or
    Weeks 1-8 deca 300mg a week
    Weeks 1-8 winstrol 50mg every 3 days.
    Weeks 1-8 Nolva 10mg everyday
    I might be way of on my plan, but that is why I am looking for help here. If winstrol helps gain lean mass, maybe I do not need to do deca? Its a little confusing/nerve racking. Can you guys help me out? Any help and advice is appreciated.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Well, you won't like my response... I would definitely add test to this cycle. But lets back up, you need to look at every aspect of your training... don't overlook the nutrition and rest. These two are very important. I would say that the nutrition is 80% of what you are trying to accomplish. But for you to say you can't accomplish any improvements naturally makes me wonder if everything is in order... Sorry if this seems harsh...!

Thanks Nolimits. Don't get me wrong, I do have a very strict and disciplined diet and rest schedule. Within the 3 years I have been training naturally, my physique has dramatically changed. Strength is up over 100% in all aspects than 3 years ago. I just feel like I am at that point in my life, where the natural gains are not occuring as fast as they used to. I'm just looking for that little something that will put me at the next level. Would it help if I posted a pic of my current condition on here?

CutUp is offline Junior Member
    Tanksta,
    It sounds like you trying to cut up more than bulk. I've never done deca , but if I were cutting I wouldn't use it, I would run EQ with winstrol .
    Also, for best results, Winny needs to be 50mg everyday, at least every other day. Don't run it every three days, your levels will be on a rollercoaster due to the short half life.
    Bro's will tell you to add test b/c of the sexual sides of deca, unless you don't mind not being able to get it up.
    One more thing, don't run the winstrol for more that 5-6 weeks, its 17aa and hard on your liver.

If I were building a cycle based upon what you have(btw I DO think you need test) but solely based upon what you have I would run it like this

Wks 1-8 deca 300mg/week
    wks 7-11 winstrol 50mg/day...need to get more I believe, don't quote me on the math though.
    Nolva throughout and start clomid therapy the day after you last winny shot.

I'm no expert though...just my opinion, bump for more
    CutUp

HazyA is offline Junior Member
    Why would he need to run nolva throughout the cycle? That won't help for bitch tits via deca . Is there another reason for the anti-e?

Your right, probably will not need to run it throughout the cycle. However since I do have Nolva, I would like to run it post cycle. I've done many searches on here and there are different stories why people would run Clomid over Nolva, and Nolva over Clomid to jump start normalizing the body's own testosterone levels . If any bro's read this, and have done a Nolva post cycle, please let me know how you made out, and when you started, including dosage.
    Thanks!!!!!

D Mc C is offline Associate Member
    i'd go with CutUp's cycle if u already got the stuff and are not going to add test

Thread Information