Jessica is offline Female Member

Exclamation Is Clem. okay to take as a 18 year old female. What are the side effects for woman?

I need to know if it is safe for me to take clem. I am 18 years old and weigh at 125 but I am 5'7", I need to be down to 110 and toned. being in college, I have put on some pounds. What are the side effects and is taking 50 pills at 2x a day okay or enough? Ripped fuel and other pills aren't doing anything for me.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    5'7" at 125 your a tiny girl why are you worrried about that

primodonna is offline Female Member

Re: Is Clem. okay to take as a 18 year old female. What are the side effects for woman?

Originally posted by Jessica
    I need to know if it is safe for me to take clem. I am 18 years old and weigh at 125 but I am 5'7", I need to be down to 110 and toned. being in college, I have put on some pounds. What are the side effects and is taking 50 pills at 2x a day okay or enough? Ripped fuel and other pills aren't doing anything for me.
    First of all it's cleN ...

What's your body fat%? My first reaction was you are tiny at that weight and height...and you want to be 15 pounds lighter than you already are?

FIFTY pills? Was that a typo?

What's your diet like right now? Without a good diet in place, all the "pills" in the world won't help you...

Post it and we'll go from there

atwa is offline Associate Member
    sorry jessica........but im with pureanger on this one. you DONT need it

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

listen guys!!!

110 is perfect weight for 5'7!!my gf is 5'10" 115!!!let the girl do what she wants to.my gf did clen before and was perfectly fine.like any other bronchodilator, make sure you don't have high BP, hypertension, thyroid problems, on any MAO inhibitors, all that.you'll be all good.damn you guys!!!hahaha

john004 is offline Associate Member
    I'd have to agree with partyboynyc, 110lbs would be perfect, it's not unusual for girls to take clen . I can't say i disagree with anyone else's answer, maybe you should try and gain alittle muscle as well. Im 19 in college i wish my g/f was 5' 7'' 110 =o)

At 110 pounds she wont care enough weight to be toned she will be skinny also way to young to be fooling around with clens.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    This is a good place to find the info you need but IMO you should do MUCH more research before even considering this.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    Jessica, stay how u are.. my woman is 5'8 and 125... pretty close to what u are.. and i think she's perfect size.. just my opinion

Kraft is offline New Member
    Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. So the girl wants to lose a couple of pounds. It's not like she wants to go under 110 lbs. Some of you say, why does she need to lose the weight. It's probably the same damn reason that most of us want to gain 15 lbs of muscle....to look and feel better. Geesh.
    Anyway, 2 clen /day is ok for the first couple of days. Depending on how you feel, you can bump that up.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i don't think it's a big deal if she wants to lose a few pounds with clen . i am a little concerned that she didn't even know what it wa callled. she called it clem. that tells me that she hasn't researched at all. jessica, i think you should use the search button and do some reserch on your own. type in clen or clenbuteral and see what you come up with. do some research on t3 as well. after you've read, then ask some questions. i'll think you'll find alot of answers in that search. good luck!!

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member

Re: listen guys!!!

So you say let this poor girl do 50 tabs of something she knows nothing about and does not need??? I dont think so!

As for the question, if you REALLY want to try clen it is a drug that you have to find the best dose that works for you. Start by takeing 1-2 tabs ed for the frist couple days, then if you dont notice anything take one more untill you do. Once the sides get almost to much to handle (ie shakeing, sweating ect) then cut back by 1/2-1 tab and thats your dose.

But again, IMO you dont need it...

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    110 is perfect weight for 5'7!!my gf is 5'10" 115!!!let the girl do what she wants to.my gf did clen before and was perfectly fine.like any other bronchodilator, make sure you don't have high BP, hypertension, thyroid problems, on any MAO inhibitors, all that.you'll be all good.damn you guys!!!hahaha

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i think she was talking about the strength of the pills when she was talking about 50...at least i hope she was..

tiny is offline Junior Member

my chick is on clen right now and she is 20, but why dont you post a before and after picture on the members pic forum and we will all tell you if you needed to lose some weight.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Jess, I think you should stay where you are.
    I think that your concern is not your weight. It's your B/F.
    Just go to the gym do a workout everyother day and do lots of cardio and abs. After that everything will be perfect for you. Don't forget about a good diet.

Originally posted by sk*

no t3 for girls, don't give her ideas
    that shit isn't good for girls
    what are you basing this on?

Re: Re: listen guys!!!

Originally posted by BIG_GUNS_21
    So you say let this poor girl do 50 tabs of something she knows nothing about and does not need??? I dont think so!
    apparently everyone (except for you) decided not to read what i typed...oh well

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: reply

Originally posted by tiny
    but why dont you post a before and after picture on the members pic forum and we will all tell you if you needed to lose some weight.
    Why don't you?

If you are legitamitly concerned...cool. If not, it's up to the member whether or not they want to post their pic. Nobody is going to pressure anybody else into posting.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    sk* A LOT of femals get GREAT results from T3. What are you talking about not for girls? and primodonna, ya I agree with you 100%. that dose would give a horse a heart atack!

hahaha

PETE you knwo Tiny just wanted to see the girl in like a bikini or something.what a cheap ploy to check out a girl.sweetie, we don't need to see your picture.i see 5'11" 6'/ 115 everyday.i'm not missing anything

john004 is offline Associate Member
    i think when she said 50 pills, i think she was more reffering to 50 pills total, like would it be enough.

rule of thumb

if you can't at least spell it, don't take it!!!

stevie is offline Junior Member

k

hmm, maybe i should return this B-Dol then...

seriously tho, I think there's nothing wrong with wanting to lose 15 lbs either. It's much better that she'd come here and ask us instead of puking up her food after every meal or something. cleN is definitly an option, and if you make sure to do a lot of research and really know what you're doing, then go for it. Otherwise, I'd second the motion to just hit the gym 3 times a week and just burn that fat the old fashioned way. Hell, you'll feel better for it I'm sure!

the three C diet

my gfs at other agencies use it constantly.it'll kill you in time but you'll be any weight you wanna be,haha.i'm not even gonna tell you what it is if you haven't heard of it.i don't want that on my conscience btu it's the first thing i thought of when i read your post,haha

Thread Information