jtuner77 is offline Member

at the bottom line of Test Range on BW

So I tested out this past week and now I come in on a range of 350-1150. I came in at 370. The doc thinks cause I am withing range that she might no give me TRT. She forwarded me onto an Endo. Even though through the last 3 Blood tests I keep dropping. I am half temped to see what I can do to get it to drop below the range just so this Endo will do something already. He hasn't made it a judgement call but by the way my GP was talking she would supply him "notes" and she really thinks I should just go by what the #'s say and not my body. I am frustrated as she wants to treat the #'s and not the patient....I could go and see what the Endo will recommend but at this rate it will take months as I have a shitty HMO and have to wait for referrals for everything and if the Endo doesn't do anything then I have to go back to the GP for ANOTHER referral.

Anyone have a clue how I can cause my #'s to drop if he doesn't put me on TRT as feel like shit and I know it and just do not want to afford the rape costs of a wellness/anti-aging clinic.

BTW I am age 34, 5'11" was down to 180(15% bodyfat) and now up to 200 and easily 22-23% bodyfat.

Any advice would be appreciated.
    Last edited by jtuner77; 08-06-2011 at 11:28 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Have you asked your GP to prescribe it?

She didnt feel comfortable prescribing it because I am just' low normal' and sent me on to the Endo which I am looking at it worst case is all.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    find a new dr that will treat it or self medicate. just google longevity clinic, hrt dr's. here in socal there are a growing number of clinics that specialize in hrt.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    the sudden increase in fat would put a hamper on the T/E ratio. Try to lose some bf% and see if that helps. are there other issues? they are still in 'range' so docs would be hesatent but getting back to a healthy overall sense of being would help the low t levels on paper...

Weight gain is due to low T, i am consuming my BMR and still gaining weight, my edurance and stamina is gone so I fight just to do cardio.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    She didnt feel comfortable prescribing it because I am just' low normal' and sent me on to the Endo which I am looking at it worst case is all.
    Find a new doctor. Unfortunatley most doctors are just like the one who wouldnt help you out.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Lower your intake of food. Short fasts help increase test levels.

Thread Information