Thread: need help

fnitty is offline New Member

need help

I am 37 years old, been lifting weights since I was 15. I am doing my first cycle. After all these years of being natural( and building a decent body,placing no less the 3rd in the 4 contests that I have competed in)) I felt that I wanted to do this. I have been taking d-bol for 8 weeks, starting at 4 tabs a week, I went up to 6 a day. I am in week eigth and I am taking 4 tabs a day. I only plan on a 8 week cycle. I have also been taking testtoviron since week 4 at 250 mg a week. I have gained about 10 pounds of very solid muscle and have increased all of my lifts by reps and wieght. I haven’t made the gains that I read other people have, but I have watched what I eat and had some of the best workouts of my life. All in all I am pleased with my results. I look hard and big ( 5’6"170 bls.). I just got sustonon 250 and deca 100mg. How do you inject sustatnon 250 and deca 100mg? Do I pull both of them into one syringe and take together or do I use two syringes? I was planning on doing a 14 week cycle; so now I was going to change the oral and stack deca & sustonon for the remaining six weeks. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol for 8 weeks is a bit too much IMO. Your liver is going to go into overdrive. Stick to 4 to 6 weeks on bol. And combining sus and deca is a wise decisions as well. Yes u can load them both into one syring. Do the deca at 400mg and the sus at 500 mg /week. Take shots twice a week, 3cc each. 1 cc of sus and 2 of deca. And that will take care of the 500mg/400mg a week.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    If your going to stack for the next six weeks use 500mg of sust and 400 mg of deca dont taper in the end because you body will naturally taper off.

Mike Guest
    Ok here's what ya do - stop everything - wait for as long as you were on cycle before starting another - then start another 8wks cycle - this time do dbol for only wks 1-4 and start at 35mg/day all the way through 4wks no tapering - the sus and deca should be done at sus500 and deca400 so if you have deca 100 you will need 4ccs a week - that means two shots each containing 1cc of sus and two ccs of deca split up through the week - like sunday/wednesday etc - do these in rotation and start in the glutes - use clomid on wk 10 for 21days (50mg/day for 7days, 100mg/day for 7days, 50mg/day for 7days) be safe

QuietStorm is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

Go with what Mike said, you don't want to over do it. Better safe than sorry, 8 weeks is a long time for D-Bol. You should see bigger and better results with the Sust/Deca cycle, so eat alot, work out hard, and rest even more then hit it up.

Thread Information