hilton86 is offline New Member

Test E cycle only!!!

K so im starting my cycle of test e on the 2nd of January 2012.

Week 1 - 10 - 750mg a week

A few questions - can i take the 750mg once a week on a monday morning or should i half the dose to take on a monday and thursday.

I also have arimidex - im looking at taking 0-5mg eod throughout my cycle - just some help when do you guys suggest i start the arimidex and end.

I have clomid for my post cycle - when should i start the pct - dosage - was thinking 100/100/100/50/50

Advice will be highly appreciated!!!!

ijbickerdike is offline Associate Member
    You need nolva for pct aswell, you may get gyno rebound from adex. What are your stats and purpose of cycle.

ijbickerdike is offline Associate Member
    I would run Clomid 100/50/50/50 and nolva 100/50/40/40, start pct 2 weeks after last test shot. Pin twice a week not all in one and you can run for 12 weeks on cycle aswell.

BossMcBossBoss is offline New Member
    you have to pin twice a week with Test E

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!
    test e is a long acting esther, and you'd probably have better results at 500mg/week for 12 weeks. test e kicks in where you can notice it somewhere around week 4.

if you go here
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...rone-Enanthate
    and read the profile for test e, you will see it has an active life of 15 days. Pinning once a week is perfectly acceptable. Some will say twice a week is better, since it will stabilize your blood serum levels, a bit. but not much. so that part is up to you. if slightly needle shy, then just go once a week.

having said all that, if you haven't already done so, you should go to the nutrition seciton and post up your diet. Our diet gurus will pick it apart and show you some improvement opportunities. Remember, if your diet and lifting routine are not dialed in, the benefits from your cycle will be far from ideal.

Hope this helps!
    ---Roman

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by ijbickerdike
    I would run Clomid 100/50/50/50 and nolva 100/50/40/40, start pct 2 weeks after last test shot. Pin twice a week not all in one and you can run for 12 weeks on cycle aswell.
    Never seen Nolva doses soo high before... 40/20/20/20 or 40/20/20/20/20 would be more suitable

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hilton86 View Post
    K so im starting my cycle of test e on the 2nd of January 2012.

Week 1 - 10 - 750mg a week

A few questions - can i take the 750mg once a week on a monday morning or should i half the dose to take on a monday and thursday.

I also have arimidex - im looking at taking 0-5mg eod throughout my cycle - just some help when do you guys suggest i start the arimidex and end.

I have clomid for my post cycle - when should i start the pct - dosage - was thinking 100/100/100/50/50

Advice will be highly appreciated!!!!
    I would split your TEST dose up 2x per week such as MON/THURS.
    Use an AI such as ARIMIDEX your entire cycle,,dont wait until problems arise.

hilton86 is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the responses guys, think the 500mg per week sounds better for 12 weeks injecting 250mg on Mondays and 250mg on Thursdays. I will take arimidex 0.5mg ED from day 1 until the end of my 12 week cycle wait 2 weeks and then start PCT clomid and nolvadex clomid 100/50/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20. Just want to make sure do i stop the Arimidex after the 12 week cycle or do I include this into the PCT as well. I have never used Arimidex before. Will definitely go post the diet i will be on when starting the cycle on the nutritional page. Im currently 101 kg at 11% BF - Im looking at getting to about 110 -115kg and dropping body fat to about 8%. I am 26 years old.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i wouldnt use the adex unless you need to

werms is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hilton86 View Post
    Thanks for all the responses guys, think the 500mg per week sounds better for 12 weeks injecting 250mg on Mondays and 250mg on Thursdays. I will take arimidex 0.5mg ED from day 1 until the end of my 12 week cycle wait 2 weeks and then start PCT clomid and nolvadex clomid 100/50/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20. Just want to make sure do i stop the Arimidex after the 12 week cycle or do I include this into the PCT as well. I have never used Arimidex before. Will definitely go post the diet i will be on when starting the cycle on the nutritional page. Im currently 101 kg at 11% BF - Im looking at getting to about 110 -115kg and dropping body fat to about 8%. I am 26 years old.
    I guess it's how you train and diet. With that said I have never lost fat while on cycle. I always seem to add a few %'s of BF

Thread Information