Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Colton is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by munsun86 View Post
    just listen too what people have said irelly hope you dont just do it anyway!!!what i will tell you is i have a mate took gear at 18 and now has the biggest set of tits i have seen on a man!
    Haha good to know. thanks

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    100/100/50/50 clomid
    40/40/20/20 nolva
    if you dont understand the above post start here:

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...CLE-THERAPY%29

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...ormation-Forum

But dont stop your test until you have your PCT in hand.

So I think I got it but I want to double check it first. Gixxerboy1's post is saying 100mg clomid for the first 2 weeks and then 50mgs for the next two and then same with nolva but 40/20? Or is one run weeks 1-4 and the other 4-8? Sorry correct me if I'm wrong.

warren32 is offline New Member
    Thats good that you are taking the advice sand stopping. Thank god there are men smart enough to help you instead of just sitting on their high horse and talking cr@%. I have friends that started at a young age and weren't able to get advice and went about it the wrong way. Its bad enough at a young age its worse when ur young and have no idea what your doing. Thanks to guys like deeznutts you have a plan of action and hopefully get back to normal. I hope the best for you. Im sure you'll be back when the body is ready

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Colton View Post
    So I think I got it but I want to double check it first. Gixxerboy1's post is saying 100mg clomid for the first 2 weeks and then 50mgs for the next two and then same with nolva but 40/20? Or is one run weeks 1-4 and the other 4-8? Sorry correct me if I'm wrong.
    week 1= 100 cl / 40 nolva
    2- 100 cl / 40 nolva
    3= 50 cl / 20 nolva
    4- 50 cl / 20 nolva

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    week 1= 100 cl / 40 nolva
    2- 100 cl / 40 nolva
    3= 50 cl / 20 nolva
    4- 50 cl / 20 nolva
    Alright cool. Thanks alot I apprecitiate the help more than you know.

Quote Originally Posted by warren32 View Post
    Thats good that you are taking the advice sand stopping. Thank god there are men smart enough to help you instead of just sitting on their high horse and talking cr@%. I have friends that started at a young age and weren't able to get advice and went about it the wrong way. Its bad enough at a young age its worse when ur young and have no idea what your doing. Thanks to guys like deeznutts you have a plan of action and hopefully get back to normal. I hope the best for you. Im sure you'll be back when the body is ready
    Yeah no joke.. Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by warren32 View Post
    Yeah no joke.. Thanks man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information